Thread: Something of interest, maybe?

Question Something of interest, maybe?

People that are interested in Unix security and the like might want to check out my site http://dusty.b33r.net/ Im offering free shell accounts, web hosting as well as that I am setting up some wargames similar to those over at http://www.pulltheplug.org/ infact im hosting blackhole for them. At the moment we have an OpenBSD 3.8 wargames up and ready, in the next week or so I shall have a FreeBSD, NetBSD and Linux wargames up.. This is for people who are interested in developing their security skills and administration skills. Im also trying to create a community for like minded individuals to share their interests/knowledge. Please come by and see for yourselfs. Thankyou for your time.

Dusty.

Great work man!, keep it up. get those games running as soon as possible

Some up now..

Well the OpenBSD 3.8 one is up now, check the site the rest should be up in the next week or so. If you want faster updates why not hang on our IRCD (server = chat.b33r.net channel = #social). Thanks for the enthusiasm.

Dusty.

I would be very interested in the web hosting, but.. What are the host machine's specs? What's the uptime? What's the connection and bandwidth? How much hosting space do we get? How reliable are you?
    Definitions: Hacker vs. Cracker
    Gentoo Linux user, which probably says a lot about me..
    AGA member 14460 || KGS : Trevoke and games archived

Well its not the best but it is free, the connection is a 2mb adsl connection. The operating system is at the moment FreeBSD 5.4 but im going to upgrade it to 6.0 on the weekend so there might be a little bit of downtime. However if you want to know more, drop onto my IRCD and speak to me personally about it, we can come to some sort of arrangement alot easier there. Or email me.

Dusty.