Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paid to be lazy

Paid to be lazy

I remember once seeing a post about that unemployed guy that didnt want to get a job and wanted to get 1mil..well, he shouldve gone here and gotten paid for his opinion http://www.expresspaidsurveys.com/join_800.php

Do you people think this will even be true? $30 membership fee I believe it was..$150/hr :O
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

I'm a haplessly broke college student, so this actually is enticing to me. The only thing I'll be paying for next year will be my books, but that'll be good because I'll have less than $500 to my name by the time. Since work and scholarships are all going to my education, this might actually give me some spending money. What makes me nervous about this is that there is no agreement to accept or decline before you submitt your information, so I'm going to withhold for bit; tempting as it may be.
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

Re: Paid to be lazy

Do you people think this will even be true? $30 membership fee I believe it was..$150/hr :O [/B][/QUOTE]

i think it is true for those who are unemployed... this is good than waiting for nothing

Like the saying goes there's a Sucker Born every 5 Seconds, and it sure seems that place is run by a lot of 'em if they think there gonna sucker me into partin with my $30 Bucks..

f2b

F2B

My Wife loves the Avatar......................what is the song they are singing?

I say we get 30 members to pitch in $1 and test it out. If it works, then im sitting on my ass for the rest of my life
    meh. -ech0.

I say we get 30 members to pitch in $1 and test it out. If it works, then im sitting on my ass for the rest of my life
    Now that's an idea I can live with ... although I still think that it will be a dollar lost

But the more members that contribute the less we have to pay

C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

Heck i'd hapily chip in a Buck, that's if i'm able to use it as a Tax write of that is..

And then if it works, do we all get our Buck back, + some of the money if it actually works..

Well I guess it's all fairytails ... as if we didn't know that

Found a reference to the site on this site ..scroll a bit down ..

A bloke from the UK talks about a ripoff

I signed up to the 'expresspaidsurveys.com' and paid my registration fee of $34.95 (unlimited membership) to be able to take part in online surveys for cash.
    In the last two weeks I have filled out an array of surveys and questionaires with personal details for the various listed companies, which are apparently required to set up personal portfolios, so that the companies can decide which surveys are suited to the individual, but so far I have been offered NO paid surveys.
    They probably will send you the usual questions ...what's your interests ...what's your income ... where do you go on holliday etc..

Then they send this to the companies wanting your name and your interests ...THEY collect some cash for the info ...and you ...well you never get any surveys (unless they need to know more about you) and never get payed

Then again it could just be that only this person has had problems ...mmmm right

C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

Cemetric,

your quote is right. I was on a similar site (no membership fee) and they are constantly sending you interest surveys that are free. But I never got any paid surveys, and when I filled out surveys to be in the paid focus groups, at the end they always tell you that the quota for people "with your similar opinion or status" has already been filled and then as a 'gift', they enroll you in some bogus sweepstakes.

It's all a bunch of garbage.
    Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week~Kthln01!