Thread: thread graveyard

thread graveyard

had started a new thread in the tech humor. when i tried to upload a compressed file, it just wont go. after ckicking the submit button, it only went into, like loading the file, but wont get uploaded. all this time i was surfing (just incase you are wondering if i still had the connection). finally i gave up and went back to antionline home page and there it was my thread in the thread graveyard.

the question is that if it didnt get uploaded, how did it end up in the graveyard. and how come i couldnt upload the file.
    you are entering the vicinity of an area adjecent to the location.

Hi bagggi,

How big was the compressed file? Maybe it exceeded the limits allowable by the site?

Eg

That is some sort of bug, AFAIK you should not be able to see the thread graveyard?

hi guys,

Egaladist- the file is 6 mb. video clips

nihil- i didnt get into the thread graveyard. when you go to the antionline home page and in the centre of the site where there is option for reading the avtive and the unanswered forums. goto the unanswered forum and there it is about stress. thats where i saw it. its still there. and when i clicked on it again, a message came up saying that i dont have permission to access the page and the other one saying that my account might have been deavtivated. at the bottom of the same page it shows that i am logged in.

Attach file:
    Maximum size: 1048576 bytes
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

saw the mistake.

totally my fault. must have skipped it in the hurry. sorry guys

thanx

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I moved the thread to the Graveyard because it seemed to be a lost thread (the date on it was 1969) and figured it was made in error.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage