OK, I don't normally post in this forum...........after reading this one you might say Allah/God/Jaweh be praised?

An English explorer is hunting for ancient antiquities and needs to get to a new location pretty quickly.

This means that he will have to cross a tract of desert, so he figures he will need a camel.

He goes to the local market and checks out "Honest Abdul", the top camel dealer there.

He explains his requirements, and the fact that this beast has to be able to go 400Clicks (kilometers).........err........about 250 miles?

So he buys this camel.............about 3 months later he returns, and berates Honest Abdul:

"That camel you sold me was a dud..............went 390Clicks then dropped stone dead..............I had to walk the last 10 and nearly died!"

HA says: "did you make the camel drink first effindi?"

Explorer: "yes, of course"

HA: Ah!................did you brick the camel?

Exploer: "Eh? what do you mean?"

HA: "when the camel is drinking, you take two clay house bricks and smash them together with his testicles in between...........he then goes: sluuuurp!.... and takes on extra water"

Explorer: "My goodness, doesn't that hurt?"

HA: "Only if you get your thumbs in between the bricks"

Historical note: the US cavalry had a camel corps, as did the Australians............sorry EG~ I guess Canada ain't camel country, except for cigarettes?