I've decided that I'd really like to try living in Europe for a bit... unfortunately my language skills are pretty much limited to English and Ada (though truth be told, my Ada is pretty poor). This of course limits me to the UK and Ireland I suppose.

Work visas in both of these countries are a real pain... so I figured I'd just throw caution to the wind. Any of you European types work for a company that might have some information security personnel needs and feel like putting in a good word for me? (My personality is better reflected through private messages than posts, in case you think I'm a huge pain)

Anyhow... despite my protests I actually do know quite a bit about Linux/UNIX security, virus protection, and other such things that I complain about. I have an MIS degree, CISM, and CISSP and a smidge over 10 years experience split over consulting and management (3/7) all of it security related. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in private... I am not too picky about the role, just something in the field that'll not force me to live off of my savings.

cheers,

catch