Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: French Riots

French Riots

"AP and UPI reported today that the French government announced that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The raise was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's white flag factory, thereby disabling its military."

Seriously, nobodys talking about this?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

All those nice islamic "youths" just need someone to "reach out to them".
    ROFL
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Goodluck to the french dealing with all the fires,fire bombs,car smashing etc.... They dont seem to rule with such and iron fist after all
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Seriously, nobodys talking about this?
    What's there to talk about ... they did this to themselfs (French government that is).

They made some kind of insult to the youth living in those ghettos and it wasn't taking lightly ...
    Then the French government react on it totaly wrong ..as usual ...

The police was not given enough "free game" to do what had to be done and the riots grew more intence.

Everything they do has the wrong effect ... (and then to think they have the perfect weapon for dealing with these hooligans ... they have an army of ex-criminals and ex-hooligans (french foreign legion) ..Why don't they use them to clean up the neighborhood.)

Anyway ... It's all a disgrace ... imagine you living there minding your own bussiness and your car gets torched ... it's your only transportation to your only very underpayed job that can just about pay an appartment in the neighborhood of those ghettos...how screwed over would you feel.
    (just an example but none the less existing I'm sure). Insurance won't pay you because it's not in the policy ... (Yeah the car is insured against fire sir/madam but this is an act of hooliganism, that's different )

They have shown some documentries about the situation ... it's all f**ked up ..now there's talk about rewriting the law so that certain individuals who don't have the French nationality can get deported quicker ...

And so on ... I tell you ...what's there to talk about

C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

The problem, as I see it, is the French with their Laissez-faire attitude, their holier then thou, their we are better then you sh*t.

They just don't get it........their arrogance is catching up to them, while they sat around critising everyone else about their problems (US, UK, mostly anybody who belongs to NATO) they forgot to check their own back yard.

This has been a long time coming, I have always felt that the Parisian French were mostly bigots, I say this because they don't consider Quebecois or Acadian or Cajun French as being of the pure French.

When I was in Bordeaux with the Navy, we had a lot of lads on board from Quebec who were, understandably excited about going to the "homeland", just like we get when we slip into any ol UK port......unfortunatley what they got was a rude awakening, normally it would be mostly the Anglos on board the ship who would find a hard time in a French port, not so, just about most of the Quebec kids got into a lot of scraps with the locals, because of their differences in speaking the French language.

We used to frequent this cafe on the waterfront near where our ship was tied up and the owner had two of the largest dogs I have ever seen, and they were trained to attack people of colour (lots of Moroccans come through Bordeaux), they were pretty up front about this as well, like it was okay to have animals attack people of colour.

So I am not surprised to see this internal uprising of sorts, I do agree that the rioters are basically cutting their own throats though, because if is about jobs, then why are they burning down the companies that could hire them.

I think though, they should round up all of the Muslim extremists and airdrop them into Iran, that way we can make sure they are all together when the drop the big one.
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    Dalek, due to your unauthorised use of the French words 'Laissex-faire' in a non-French posting on privately owned web page the entire French IT industry is going on strike until the French government return all website using French in anyway to public ownership.

Meanwhile wine makers are going on strike because no-one wants to buy crap wine (spiked with glycol for flavour) but they're entitled to get EU funding to make wine coz they're French and that's what they do. Plus all farmers are going to stike because other nations have the audacity to buy things from other countries and even sell things to France even though French farmers are paid to grow food no-one wants.

All stikers are to head to Calis to hinder trade with the rest of Europe and burn some sheep, just for the hell of it.

Is it Foxy or Nihil that has the 'France, irrelevant for 500 years sig' tis very true.

I've only been to france a couple of times, I've never met such a bunch of rude arrogant bastards. Every person from other European contries I've me was perfectly nice, Americans I've met have been very nice (bar one student who didn't like us refering to her as a septic), and Canadians (even when we wound them up by calling them Americans or Yanks). But the French, wall them in and drop white phos until the place is cleaned out.

France is a lovely country..

It's just too bad it is inhabited by them French..

Ok.. enough fun with foreigners for now..

Here's some cool images
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

and Canadians (even when we wound them up by calling them Americans or Yanks).
    Yeah, that happened to us once when we took a cab ride from Rosyth to Edinburgh we just responded by calling him a "limey", talk about braveheart, sheesh, good thing we outnumbered him 8 to 1 (amazing how many tars you can cram into a cab to save the coin for the important stuff).
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Sisters and brothers daddys mothers standin' 'round cryin'
    When I reached the scene the flames were makin' a ghostly whine
    So I stood on my horse's back an' I screamed without a crack
    I say oh baby why'd you burn your brother's house down ?
    http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Jim...ning-Down.html
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Originally posted here by dalek
    The problem, as I see it, is the French with their Laissez-faire attitude, their holier then thou, their we are better then you sh*t.

They just don't get it........their arrogance is catching up to them, while they sat around critising everyone else about their problems (US, UK, mostly anybody who belongs to NATO) they forgot to check their own back yard.

This has been a long time coming, I have always felt that the Parisian French were mostly bigots,
    I would join in the French bashing and chanting of "they had it coming" or simular, but Dalek said it first.

Although, Kudos Tedob1. That was pretty damn funny.
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic