Thread: virus???

virus???

File name: reg_pass.zip
    File size: 54kb
    File type: application/octet-stream
    Scan result: Virus "W32.Sober.X@mm!zip" found.

The file attached to this message was infected with a virus that we were unable to clean. You can not download this attachment.
    Note: Not all viruses can be cleaned. Please contact the message sender and request that they send you a virus-free version of this attachment.

I found this in my email...

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    just the ONE

I've been getting around 5 or 6 a day for about a week now, and it's starting to get on my nerves ..........:aaargh: :steam:

[edit]
    we STILL need extra emoticons

[edit 2]
    all talked about here
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

my bad... sorry i didnt read that one... am not updated huh...

I've been getting around 5 or 6 a day for about a week now, and it's starting to get on my nerves ..........:aaargh: :steam:
    Foxy

Consider using this:Mailwasher ?? has a 30 day trial, I recently got the paid version thru a contest on another forum, seems to work okay, the Hotmail account though has to be the paid subscription type. I am not buying into that.

My ISP gives me up to 5 email addys's for personal use, if yours does, just change it to a new one, bit of a pain to let everyone know your changing though.

I like the look of this feature:

Bounce back unwanted e-mails so it looks as if your email address is not valid. This will make the sender think your address is no longer active so your name can be removed from their list. This unique feature is great for privacy and it couldn’t be simpler!
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson