Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: s-video tv as a second monitor

You don't want to try to browse the web or edit a document on the TV but it'll be fine for playing games
    I guess it all depends on the game because i definatly did not enjoy my game on the tv at all.
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

im having second thoughts about using a tv

maybe just two monitors after all, my lil bro is getting a flat panel for christmas so his 18" will be available, now for a place for it, its def. not flat panel

i found out why it seemed like i couldnt have more than one video output, i looked up my video card and found out it needs a 3rd party driver, ive wiped my comp 2x already (Windows half life isnt very long, one of the reasons im learning to use linux, much better with the right knowledge behind it) so the driver for that is long gone, i went to ati and they said hydravision is the one they send with the box, found it and installed

i should be able to get it all working now, thnx for all the help guys

if i ever decide to use a tv in the future at least ill know what im dealing with
    if God was willing to live all out for us, why aren't we willing to live all out for Him? God bless,
    Godsrock37
    my home my forum