Thread: Why Iraquis throw stones

Why Iraquis throw stones

Just got these two from South Africa

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    They should come here to Texas and learn how to shoot
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Damn i'm suprised that both of 'em didn't suffer much injury, i mean those guns obviously had a fair kick back..

still had a great laugh.

t

are they acctualy speaking a real language? I would say it was a prank on the shop owners (best demonstrated in vid 2), seems like a stitch up to me...

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

WTF....small stones might be to much for them also.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Hi Noia

are they acctualy speaking a real language? I would say it was a prank on the shop owners (best demonstrated in vid 2), seems like a stitch up to me...
    My guess would be Parsee, followed by Arabic. I would say that it is real, just check out the background, it is not a shop it is a CSI ballistics lab (notice safety glass screens and remote camera on tripod.

Also note the untidiness of the desk to the left of the shooter..............that tells me it is real............all TV forensics labs are spotless.

Can't quite make out the gun. It obviously has a notch and post sighting mechanism, and it has a bolt action. I would guess something like a .458 Winchester or a .460 Wetherby?

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    I thought it looked like one of the 7.62 weapons I used to shoot (303/308?). Never fired them standing but what happened to those two was what I was told would happened.

That guy behind totally new what was going to happen, 'oops for got to say lean into it, might kick a bit'.

well.... they are still kicking the s**t out of americans over there.
    you are entering the vicinity of an area adjecent to the location.