Thread: Why is everyone around me so freaking clueless.

Banned

Angry Why is everyone around me so freaking clueless.

Everyone knows that my only obsessions in this world are computers, videogames, women and beer. Well, obviously I cannot get a chick for Christmas or birthday… but no one ever buys my anything even remotely related to computers or alcohol.

Everyone constantly buys me CLOTHES, CLOTHES, CLOTHES. My girlfriend… CLOTHES. My mother and father… CLOTHES. I wish everyone would just **** off w/ stripe pattern shirts and khaki pants. I wish I could just throw it in their face. I don't buy my girlfriend power tools ... I buy her what she wants ... get a clue

Do you guys get the same freaking stuff?

Maybe they are hinting at something?
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Stop walking around the house naked in front of everyone and they'll stop buying you clothes

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Have you actually TOLD them what you want or at least dropped hints? maybe they all buy you clothes cuz they dont know anything else to get you. just let them know how you feel.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Banned
    they all think that whole computer/internet thing is something to play w/ ... when i modded my xbox i was just playing... when i learn java/c++ i'm just playing... when i install debian i'm just playing ...

it's not "REAL" like clothes...ughghhh

Unhappy old chap

Everyone knows that my only obsessions in this world are computers, videogames, women and beer
    My dear Sir, until you get your priorities in the correct order, how do you expect people to take you seriously?.............

"Dear Santa,

I do not want any more socks for Christmas............can I have a 30-06 with a heavy target barrel and a Bausch & Lomb 3-9x variable.....................and maybe 500 rounds of mercury explosive ammo..............I promise not to shoot at any low flying reindeer................,

Yours truly,

Unhappy"

There you go son...........job done!

Out of curiousity, have you made any sort of income from your computer-related things?

My parents didn't take my interest all that seriously until I'd shown them that I'd gained some tactile, physical benefit from my abilities.

That was a while ago, but I think the same principal would hold true.

You could always ask for gift certificates instead, and eBay 'em....
    Got Root?

This user powered by Linux.

Even though I love when they give me clothing (that fits), I understand you completly lol, you're just gonna have to rely on that good old credit card to get what you like..
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!