I just needed to vent
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just needed to vent

Banned

I just needed to vent

Life has been quite a shitstorm recently, not just for me, but for many people I know.

The stress has been building. I've been lashing out at everybody around me. I can't sleep. I can't think. And I can barely function. I've become bipolar.

I just took a baseball bat to an old TI laptop.

I feel better.

Once I figure out where the USB cable for my camera is... I'll post the picture. I highly recommend this for anyone who is stressed out. Random violence works.

I actually am having some of the peices made into... well nevermind... I'll post something about that when I'm done with it.

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    hope that wasnt a laptop you care about lol... what are/were the specs? i hope things get better for you. and send those pics my way
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Banned
    Ehhh... I found it at a thrift store for $3

It was just a spare parts machine.

What i'm going through right now i wouldn't wish on anybody i try my damnest not to take it out on anybody yes i punch walls broke things to get it out of my system and i didn't feel any better when i did it ended up with bloody knuckles and a broken phone :/ I hope things get better for you
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

T̙͓̞̣̯ͦͭͅͅȂͧͭͧ̏̈͏̖̖Z̿ ͆̎̄
    Hi cdkj,

Somehow I can't imagine our ' Fluffy Bunny ' with bloody knuckles...maybe a hot tub and a massage...but not punching walls and bloody knuckles

Eg

Take up boxing ...it releaves stress enormously ... When I have stress I hit the boxing gym and start pounding those bags like a wild man (picture someone you'd love to pound , it helps)...after 5 minutes your stress is gone garanteed.

C.
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

Banned
    Well... thanks to the butane incident... I can't get the pictures off my camera.

It's not so much that the violence helps, but just letting out energy.

And it's getting better. Thank you.

When I have stress I hit the boxing gym and start pounding those bags like a wild man (picture someone you'd love to pound , it helps)...after 5 minutes your stress is gone garanteed.
    Thats who i was thinking about at the time i punch the wall the person is very lucky they weren't standing near me i had so much hate in me that day. It's the first time my knuckles got rip up by hitting a wall BTW in was a brick wall.

Egaladeist

i try that it work a little bit

d0ppy

thats good i'm happy for you
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Banned
    I still have to figure out how to get the USB on this machine working again.

Damn fire killed it. :/ Someone's bound to notice.

And as far as boxing goes... I do occasionally smack my roommate in the back of the head. It does relieve stress.

cdkj... will you marry me?

I've been a monitor tossing, keyboard breaking and laptop flinging enthusiast for years now..

I just love the sound it makes and the feeling of absolute controll over the computer

The cheapest and most fun is actually the keyboard to the knee the keys fly for meters (or yards).
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !