Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holiday logo

Banned

Holiday logo

What about minor holiday changes to the AO logo...

Basically what google does... Little holiday decorations on it's logo... Snow, mistletoe, whatever....

Why not?

because jupm can't take the time out of their day to please their large userbase? :P

I think the main reason is that they acctualy have to get some one to do it, AO could hold a copetition *hint* but yea....
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    I remember the chaos of the site logo redesign. What's funny is that to this day they haven't completed the change over to a standard color scheme.

If the process is the same, you'd get your Christmas logo on the 4th of July.

Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

But even if the competition was held, who says that they would actually change the Logo to the winning Logo..

But even if the competition was held, who says that they would actually change the Logo to the winning Logo
    Well, if you actually hold a competition and pick a winner, it would seem pretty obvious that it would happen, otherwise why bother going to the effort in the first place?

Banned
    It's not even creating a new logo.

Just tastefully adding some bullshit holiday to it.

Snow and mistletoe for Christmas, fireworks for 4th of July, Turkey/pilgrims for Thanksgiving, Jesus sex0ring a rabbit for Easter, and whatever other holidays there are.

I agree, I even got bored and went so far as to making something in photoshop lol :P (15 minutes in photoshop, don't expect much)
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Banned
    See, 15 minutes...

JupM can spare 15 minutes per holiday, right?

JupM can spare 15 minutes per holiday, right?
    Don't expect to much, if they carn't even spare 15minutes to fix a bug with the AntiPoint system i found, then i doubt they will spend 15minutes changing the logo..

f2b

aha! ureka! How about we spend 15 minutes hacking it !!! j/k
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!