Recently Banned List 6th December 2005

Thread: Recently Banned List 6th December 2005

Recently Banned List 6th December 2005

Ok here goes:

/rant

I am sorry to moan but is there anyway the mods on here can remove the profile which contains a swear word on today's Most Recently Banned List, beginning with the letter "C" that I find extremely offensive? If all those profiles on that list today are the same person then he/she needs real help and is obviously quite disturbed. Now I don't mind a bit of swearing but that particular word is disgusting.

What about kids who come here to learn? They are going to look at that and think "Oh that's funny" but it isn't. As this is a security site people will also wonder why this person comes back and creates a profile with an offensive name, gets banned and still returns again and again to cause trouble without being stopped?

I just don't get it.

/end rant
    Share on Google+

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    Removing the front page lists altogether is being talked about:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=272454

Why not PM Nihil or Neg? Might get things moving if you really feel strongly about this.
    Share on Google+

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Mods - No
    admin would have to do it.

you can always report things to them, pick a link, and ask

intmon
    phernandez
    mnstrgrl
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone
    Share on Google+

Hi Aspman,

I appear to have missed that thread

Hi Foxy,

I will get in touch with an admin, cheers
    Share on Google+

Paws

I am sorry to moan
    Why? it is your prerogative, and anyway, I agree with you wholeheartedly

What about kids who come here to learn?
    Exactly! we are dealing with a single rogue individual, and I have already questioned the legality of his posting a graphic photograph of a male homosexual act on the site.

However, you have to realise that all sites like ours are something of a compromise. If they are open to the public, they are exposed to abuse by mentally sick individuals?

Share on Google+

.:front2back:.

I think it is my perogative as nihil said to have a public moan about something that is annoying. Oh and nobody else has complained about the "damned purple text" so I will not stop using it.

Cheers
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by .:front2back:.
    Stop right there, why don't you just use the REPORT button and report the thread/Post/Member.. Or you could even Pm a Moderator or Administrator..

Secondly could you stop using that damned purple text it hurts the eyes and makes it difficult to read the post in question..

Sorry to sound like a **** but bleh go use those fancy colours on Yahoo or something. .

thanks
    front2back
    Lighten up dude, just about every woman I know takes offence to that word. Paws, like everyone else on this board, has the right to not be harassed or offended when visiting this site to learn or help. I agree with her, it should be cleaned up, if for no other reason than to show some level of professionalism on this site.

Cheers:
    DjM
    Share on Google+

Paws: Lmao, it is a tad squinting on the eyes, lol. Regardless, since Paws had his question answered and it's being dealt with (and since I'm sick of these types of threads, no offense Paws, it's not your fault)..

Thread Closed.
    Space For Rent.. =]
    Share on Google+