Thread: An excuse for any occasion

An excuse for any occasion

Heard about this on the radio this morning, absolutely cracked me up. If you're having an affair, stuck going to work when you don't want to, want to convince that girl you're chatting with you have a fabulous job and a secretary, or just want to hide behind an alternate ego, here's your alibi. For an initial fee of $75, and then $35 a year, you can have an entire network of liars, cheaters, and other dishonest and creepy people to back you up.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Oh hell.. my cover is blown..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

And I wonder who on AO already subscribes to the service?

/me goes to cancel cheque............they violated their privacy policy, didn't they? /

EDIT: Rats, you beat me to it undies!

Damn they seem to have a service for every conceavible alibi needed..

Great find Deb..

I think it's funny how they have the pictures of family and stuff like that on there. Looks like a site for some anti-depressant drug or an allergy medication.
    The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool - Good Ole Bill Shakespeare

********** |ceWriterguy
    Yanno, it's scary, but that's *actually* a very good idea for making money. I would willingly assist in a competing endeavour (for a share of the profits, of course) if someone were to start one...
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Sheeesh, I wonder if Osama is a member eh!.... Would explain why the CIA can't find him, probably half of them are listed as members as well.

I bet old Bill Clinton could of used these services.
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    Thats really terrrible that they are reinforcing people's bad behavior by making it easier for them. While I have never had an affair I really could use that rescue call to get me out of my boring "Admininstering Windows XP" class from 6-11pm mwf... required for my degree even though I know how to admin XP already!
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

/me frowns.. I definitely could have used some of those in the past.
    Space For Rent.. =]