Thread: Skiddies

Skiddies

Hello All!

Greetings! So, where do I start? Ok! I´ve been reading post´s here for the past 20 hours and I am tired but I have some questions I want to ask before I goto bed:
    1. Does everyone who wan´t to be a ¨hacker¨ start off as a Skript Kiddie? If so how will they excel in order to become something better?

Personally I love to code. I know enough C# and learning C++ but it seems all to impossible to start off as an elite so why do most skrit kiddies get no respect when I´m sure all ¨hackers¨ started off as one..

2. Besides reading I know to be a hacker you have to hack, right. So what program´s (besides bo2k) will one start off his process to become something great? I don´t want to do anything bad just don´t want to have limits. I want to know how and why this or that works.

I´m trying to learn as much as I can because I know I don´t like working with my hands and my passion are for computers. So that´s what are going to pay my bills. (I´m 21 and a freshmen at college.) LATE BLOOMER! (LoL) Late night´s like this kept me uninterested in everything else.
    So help me out and I will check back here in the next day or so. I need sleep than I have a flight to catch soo.. I´ll be back.

Thank you all for your help and thank you in advanced.

SwiftNomad

My view:

1. No
    2. No

You really need to sit down and think what you mean by the term "hacker", it has been very much abused in recent years, particularly by the media. In the past it meant someone who was higly talented and a trifle unconventional in getting results.

A skiddie is a skiddie.....................by going that route you are admitting that you do not have the skills or inclination to learn your subject properly. Those sort of people do not change, as it is a mindset they are in.

I believe that if you start off with the intention "I want to be a hacker" you will fail, as you have severely limited yourself from the outset. Learn your operating system and applications, learn programming, otherwise you will just become another skiddie.

Hi SwiftNomad,

If you want to get some respect from professionals like those around here...

1. set up your OWN network of computers

2. learn as much as you can from those that know

3. go through this site and research old threads and check out the tutorials

4. read ( Important!!! )

5. set your securities progressively and hack your OWN boxes

6. go to sites that ALLOW you to penetrate their boxes

7. DON"T be an a@@ and think you can do anything you want regardless of the consequences to yourself or others...the difference between a Hacker and a punk skiddie/cracker is respecting that others have rights too

peace,

Eg

The H word in a nutshell.

You've got people who have an actual interest in playing around with computers... and just leave it at that.

But then alot of other people out there (want to be something) so they start using the H word in the hopes that it'll place them into some kinda social setting, full of club going beatnicks who skate through subways and plug laptops into payphones. The computer is pretty much a tool needed to generate credibility and an image.

Personally I'd rather do whatever I find fun and what truely interests me rather than fallow Egaladeist's advice just cause its the path to everyone's unexpressed gratitude.

Hi Orson Welles,

rather than fallow Egaladeist's advice
    OK...PM me where you live so I can break into your house without your permission and see if you feel the same way...the fact is...there is a right way and a wrong way...and your statement clearly shows which way you are leaning...just because you think it's fun to do whatever makes you happy...doesn't make it right...maybe we ' all 'should apply your logic to every other situation in life...whatever makes you happy...and who cares who it hurts as long as I'm having fun...
    my life long ambition ' might ' be to kill stupid people and that might be fun...should I do that cause it might make me happy?
    Oh...that's right...it's only what makes ' you ' happy...same rules don't apply when it's on the other foot...right!
    Like a thief thinks it's cool to steal and rip people off, to him it's fun, a rush...until someone does it to him...then he whines and rants about how unjust it is, how anyone would have that much inconsideration...

Eg

what is hacker? yeah,it is easy to people to associate this word with attacking,breaking and so on in recent years.a lot of people distort the original meaning of this word.

r u the one of them? u got it yourself

why do most skrit kiddies get no respect...
    Skiddies do not deserve any respect. Any admiration they may earn will only come from another Skiddy with even less $k1llz. Always looking for the easy way. They are lazy and only desire to destroy and wreak havoc.

Skiddy can't code so he even has to borrow this:

#include <stdio.h>

int main(void)
    {printf (“I r a skid trail in someone's shorts.”);

return 0;
    }

On the other side:

#define __BSD_SOURCE
    #include <stdio.h>
    #include <stdlib.h>
    #include <sys/socket.h>
    #include <sys/types.h>
    #include <arpa/inet.h>
    #include <unistd.h>
    #include <netinent/ip.h>
    #include <netinet/ip_udp.h>
    etc,
    etc,
    etc.

I'm sure you get the idea and that's only an example of the preprocessor directives for the hacker.c program written to spoof.

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.