Hello All!

Greetings! So, where do I start? Ok! I´ve been reading post´s here for the past 20 hours and I am tired but I have some questions I want to ask before I goto bed:
1. Does everyone who wan´t to be a ¨hacker¨ start off as a Skript Kiddie? If so how will they excel in order to become something better?

Personally I love to code. I know enough C# and learning C++ but it seems all to impossible to start off as an elite so why do most skrit kiddies get no respect when I´m sure all ¨hackers¨ started off as one..

2. Besides reading I know to be a hacker you have to hack, right. So what program´s (besides bo2k) will one start off his process to become something great? I don´t want to do anything bad just don´t want to have limits. I want to know how and why this or that works.

I´m trying to learn as much as I can because I know I don´t like working with my hands and my passion are for computers. So that´s what are going to pay my bills. (I´m 21 and a freshmen at college.) LATE BLOOMER! (LoL) Late night´s like this kept me uninterested in everything else.
So help me out and I will check back here in the next day or so. I need sleep than I have a flight to catch soo.. I´ll be back.

Thank you all for your help and thank you in advanced.

SwiftNomad