Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keylogger

Keylogger

Im looking to see if anyone knows any keylogger wether it be written in vb6 or devC++ or just a plan old companies keylogger that you download.
    the MAIN importance is that it CANT be detected by this website : http://virusscan.jotti.org/
    which uses serveral scanners
    the keylogger can report by email or http server.
    thanks for your time

You might want to rethink your question, and check the newbie information before posting this kind of thing. By the time you get this, it may be better to just start over, especially with a new name.

For some strange reason I don't want to click on the link to the web site you have posted. Maybe im getting paraniod in my old age?

There a certain words that are commonly used when asking for help, such as; Please, Thanks etc?

As for your question - have a think about what you are asking.

A Key logger that cant be detected???AND reports by email or HTTP? ..........duh!

Hang on I will just go and write one for you, should be pretty simple I suppose!

ive seen it done before with delphi and C++ and yes your a complete moron if you dont know what that link goes to. almost EVERY forum that uses an online virus and keylog scanner uses it. -_-

Yep Im a moron. Thats why im trying to find a keylogger that is undetectable to a web site that
    EVERY forum that uses an online virus and keylog scanner uses
    Duh

AOs Resident Troll
    Hey mr wannabe

I thought about negging your original post....but I like to give people a chance

But you definatley get reds for calling a senior member a "moron"

Bye

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

Originally posted here by wannabhax0r
    ...almost EVERY forum that uses an online virus and keylog scanner uses it. -_-
    Gimme a break, you've been to almost EVERY forum? Glad I got my hip-waders on
    Connection refused, try again later.

ive been to that website numerous of times. i acutally use it for work. what it does is it allows u to submit a file. and based on the md5 of the file, it will run scans from various scanners, like AVG, NOD, Kespersky, etch. and shows u which products detect it and what they identify it as...

what this newbie is asking is if there is a keylogger not known to the scanners used by jotti.
    my answer would be, there might be, but its just a matter of time till that keylogger gets into any of the company's signature databse.

Banned
    lepricaun coded one not that long ago and posted it on here. it is written in C and uses the windows api. it is easily edited to do what you want if you understand basic C and shouldn't be detected by that virus scanner you linked to.

post #8 @ http://antionline.net/showthread.php?threadid=261814

Hey!

Please don't feed the Trolls?

The question is pretty stupid to begin with?.................the site he mentions will run something against a selection of AV/AM products and sees what they will find. The site is OK I use it regularly.

This little crud head wants a 0-day for free?...............in his wildest masturbatory fantasies perhaps, but not on this site! or any of the scumsucker sites he wants to visit.

Even malware has gone commercial these days

I will not use my moderator powers to ban him.............this is one for the members...........