This might be the wrong forum, mods feel free to move it if it is. ok that said: As some of you know i recently got a new awesome computer...I was just reinstalling all of my programs on it. I dont use RealPlayer but i decided to install it anyway ( bad idea!) it came bundled with this desktop thingy from the Weather Channel called Weather Services... it immediately annoyed me so i uninstalled it or so i thought. I went to add/remove programs and tried to uninstall it but it wouldnt let me. It said it couldnt uninstall because some other software was using it (real player) so, i downloaded one of those Brute Force Uninstallers and got rid of it or so i thought. There is this annoying Weather Services Icon in my Control Panel! its not really doing anything but i cant get it to go away! it just bothers me. at this point i have uninstalled RealPlayer and been to the Weather Channels website to figure out how to uninstall that thing but i cant because: 1. I used that brute force uninstaller program and 2. I went into my registry and deleted all the registry keys for Real Player and The Weather Services thingy... YET ITS STILL THERE! ( the icon in my control panel) its not under my programs list or in add/remove programs. I have some error messages I screenshotted that i will attach. This isnt really life threatening just rather annoying.