December 15th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Metasploit 3.0 released!
The first Alpha version of Metasploit 3.0 was released today!!
From the website:
Find more info here: http://www.metasploit.org/projects/Framework/msf3/
The primary goals of the 3.0 branch are listed below:
- Improve automation of exploitation through scripting
- Simplify the process of writing an exploit
- Increase code re-use between exploits
- Improve and generically integrate evasion techniques
- Support automated network discovery and event correlation through recon modules
- Continue to provide a friendly outlet cutting edge exploitation technology
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
- Sun Tzu
, The Art of War