Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hackers find first xbox360 cracks

BIOS Bomber

Hackers find first xbox360 cracks

Only weeks after the introduction of the Xbox 360, hackers appear to have cracked their way into the software that runs the Microsoft game console.
    This was funny as hell to me but we all new it was coming. Xbox360 that just came out is the beta version. heres link with the facts.
    http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5...ml?tag=nl.e589
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Banned
    Whatever happened to getting a job and paying for stuff with the money you make...

BIOS Bomber
    lol at 300 a crack without the HD and what 400 with it and things that come with it. 450 to have it play the orginal xbox games. its out of control and its buggy as hell. wonder if the ps3 will be the same....noooo of course not. taking the source code out of it what gave me giggles. gore told me about it before it got hacked that it was buggy so i was like well not getting it this time and then all this happens.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Banned
    An Audi A8 costs $80,000... I want one... desperately... I'm not happy with the A4.... let's steal one...

BIOS Bomber
    Originally posted here by gore
    For 80,000 you could get a BMW.... But you like Audi better somehow. But you know McLaren's whip the ass of any car Nothing says German car better than one that does 0 - 100 in 4 seconds and is the fastest street legal car ever.
    how about we steal both??? only 1 hard thing is finding 3 mclaren's...what theres only like 15 in the world?

Banned
    Yes, for 80k I could get some BMW... or I could get the prettiest car ever...

And stop talking about cars that cost over $1 million...

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Originally posted here by Negative
    Whatever happened to getting a job and paying for stuff with the money you make...
    Minimum wage, over seas outsourcing, a poor education system, and a pop culture that is telling people to be stupid spoiled whores, or only care about money and dey bling. A capitalist society that will take your freedom if you owe it money. Howabout the fact that a small percentage of the country has most of its money.

I can see someone here supports paying for mp3 downloads prolly. Thats an assumtion. But it sounds like it. Look piracy is for the people. Piracy is people standing up and saying "You know what, **** this huge corperation that would sue a kid for having the website MikeRowSoft.com"
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Banned
    Haha... the mere fact that he doesn't own one should tell you that they're not worth it

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Grand theft AUTO is a big difference than a video game. Come on... get real Neg...

* uhmm... acctually i guess GTA is a video game too... but i was referring to Negs lets steal an audi comment... hehehehe
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Banned
    Minimum wage, over seas outsourcing, a poor education system, and a pop culture that is telling people to be stupid spoiled whores, or only care about money and dey bling.
    Like I said... whatever happened to getting a job and paying for the damn XBOX...
    You're trying to blame "the system" for you wasting money on crap...