Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IP Legal?

As far as being economical with the truth - I get food from the food banks...that's economical.

I have taken your advice and junk malied'm...and, staying off the sites where he is...

And, you are right - I am pissed that some guy is spreading lies about me - and, you are right again - I do have bigger issues and problems than to waste time on that guy....

Happy Holidays, Kind Citizens!!

Mark

Saw your site...all I can recommend is "grab a squeegee and park your butt at any busy intersection and voila, you will have enough money to feed yourself, if you were serious about yourself, I think you would have too much pride to be doing this sort of thing, espescially if you are 40 as you say....and like dinowuff, I too know some people who are truly disadvantaged, but would never stoop to this level, the very thing they want is to be treated as equals and to do this they will try their hardest to be employable.

You sound educated...but that just apparently means you can spell better then those people from Nigeria.....

Hey you're not that "Spec" guy I hear about are you........

Stop Begging and seek professional help.There are all sorts of agencies out there that will assist you and or provide you with some means of a living.
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    ... And happy holidays to you and I hope your situation improves.....

Don't sweat the small stuff.... and ignore the losers and lamers..... They _think_ they are good and clever..... but they stick out for what they are like a dogs balls.....

Again, Happy holidays and I wish you well...... I'll drink a couple for you....

[EDIT]

grab a squeegee and park your butt at any busy intersection and voila
    Err.... It isn't necessarily that easy. I work around a couple of hundred disabled people every day..... Go out and get a job isn't realistic...... trust me....

[/EDIT]
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Don't feed the trolls !!!!

Not only doesn't this belong here ( where are the MODS), but what is a person ( who claims to be indigent, downtrodden, disabled, and begging for food and handouts ) doing with their own Internet connection?

They claim ( for the semi-ignorant's benefit and to bolster legitimacy ) that they were given the PC that they are using.

So how can they afford the ISP?

And why, when they give an address of Pennsauken, New Jersey ( BTW, the ZIP Code comes back to a nearby community of Merchantville, NJ ) is their time zone in GMT ( UK maybe ? ) and using a begging service from the US ?

Savemesites.com
    easyonlinesolutions.com
    detroitonline.com
    etc.

If they are that smart to be able to use a PC and either mask their time zone or actual location, I would guess they would be smart enough, no matter what their disability, to get a job!

I have helped pull more people out of a slump then you can imagine, it is part of my job, but this one stinks!

FUD ?

No, Fraud !

Mees thinks this one is for the Feds on both sides of the pond!
    " And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes

ok, so

Okay, so add that last guy to the list of people that don't get it...

My pc and internet access are donated. OKAY?? Or, is that too easy of an answer??

You're just looking to for me to be a scammer.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but, I am not.
    And, you do not understand disabilitis, either - ir, you wouldn't have made such a simplistic statement as 'get a job'....

And, as far as my IP being somewhere ese..no idea why...maybe someone with a clue as to how IP addresses work can fill you in. ME? I'm in Pennsauken, N.J.- if you want me to prove it, ask me for...my phone number...I have a home wired lifeline phone plan (is it ok to have that, too?)--so, I can't fake my phone number - if you call it, I will answer...

Not enough proof??

Fine, meet me and you can see my medicare card and PAAD card and social security card and you can be here on christmas day around 11am - 12 noon - when the local fire company drops off my christmas dinner....or, like yesterday, when the food bank delivered me some food...

Not enough proof...too bad..you are just looking for a way to allow your heart to be cold.

The point that seems to be missed here, is that everybody has a story. Your's may not be any better or worse than the next guy. Granted he may not be physcially disabled, maybe it's mental problems, maybe he just lost his wife he has been married to for 20 years, maybe their children have contracted cancer, maybe he is fighting demons within brought on by drugs or alcohol, maybe he lives in an oppressed country and he has no freedoms. Regardless of who you talk to, I would bet everyone has a hardship. The huge difference? How we respond to the trials placed before us.

cheers

edit: My ISP and location indicated by my IP is over 200 miles from where I live.
    Connection refused, try again later.

Err.... It isn't necessarily that easy. I work around a couple of hundred disabled people every day..... Go out and get a job isn't realistic...... trust me....
    I was unfortunately being "Glib", and you are right it is unrealistic for those that are legitimately disabled.

I just didn't appreciate the timing of this post (4 days before Christmas), I am a cynic when it comes to this sort of thing as well as skeptic.

Those that you work around, do they appear to you as having lost all sense of pride, are they at that point where they will solicit sympathy, to ensure they recieve handouts, are they so down that they have no will or reason, if they could work, would they try...?

This person obviously has issues, wether they are legit or not, we will never know (I'm not driving to NJ to find out), but for the most part, I would hazard a guess and say that a lot of it is treatable?, also their are organisations, agencies out there that will assist this person, if he is able to communicate via the web, then is a job working from home out of the question?

Call me what you want, but I will not pander to those who would try to play upon my good graces to further their enterprise......
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

How we respond to the trials placed...

Okay, how I responded to the trials placed before me...

Hmmm, I was working, making 50 grand 7 years ago, became disabled, lost my job, house, truck, drums and everything...became homeless...fought my way back and now have an apartment...that's how I respond to the trials...

What you do not understand - is that you do not ask a blind man to read the chart on the wall.

My pint is - I have tried and tried for 7 years and my situation gets worse, not better.
    If you think I am eating from the food banks because I am not trying hard enough, you are sadly mistaken.

My reasons for cybegging (realizing we are way off topic and all I wanted was some advice for IP tracing - not to defend myself and be ridiculed by some, sent warm thoughts by others)..My reason s for cyberbegging is that I have no options left. I cannot support myself.
    Not even by stuffing envelopes. I am chronically unemployable, even to myself.

Obviously, I do not understand every other persons abilities or disabilities or their trials and tribulations. Nor, do I expect you to understand mine. Suffice it to say, I am a man and want to earn my own keep and feel that pride that I once had...there is no pride in begging...but, there is no fun in starving for food and nourishment (food banks do not provide as much nourishment or 'food' as people think--it's mostly junk food-cookies, pringles, etc.).
    As a man whom is not capable of supporting himself, I am doing what I have been forced to do to survive. And, even with all the cyberbegging, it hasn't made a dent in my daily life, other than a few kind people. I still have a lack of food, I still cannot afford to wash my clothes, put gas in my 17 year old van that I need to get my medicines and 'food'. No joyride at all.
    And yet, I am very grateful God has granted me a life. I am grateful that I get to wake up and respond to good people and good people who do not understand...it is a blessing...
    Happy Holidays, Kind Citizens!!

(food banks do not provide as much nourishment or 'food' as people think--it's mostly junk food-cookies, pringles, etc.).
    beggards can't be choosers... Visit a Catholic church...they'll help you out with food. I think you're full of **** tho....

I am visiting a Catholic Church - that's where the food bank is.
    And, that's ok - you can think I'm full of ****, because I still think you are looking for a reason NOT to help.