Thread: Double Accounts???

Double Accounts???

Probably doesn't belong here but, I'm trying to give this the benefit of the doubt...

10 Newest Members

» AmRocker1
    » ucitycampbell
    » harinb
    » AmRocker
    » gcagrici
    » nev67
    » Sandtiger
    » wingking84
    » llukax
    » bushknight7

neither account is on the banned list...so...I'm assuming this is a mistake or likely someone trying to open two accounts.

Eg

Upon checking...both accounts are presently online...neither profiles share any info...usually an indication of someone either with something to hide or someone who has no intention of really joining.

The first two Octets in the IPs they are logging in from are the same. However the other two octets are different. I've banned the first account and I'm looking into the IP now.

EDIT:

The IP block is from Saudi Arabia, and it says all traffic from there is in that block. So if he's using two ISPs that would explain why the octets were different at the end.

Hi gore,

Good modding!...I'd green ya but I'm all out right now.

Eg

Don't worry about it. over 23,000 APs I don't think I'm worried lol. However getting to work today may be tough as it rained last night over top of the two feet of snow and the roads are ice. My Aunt called and last minute changed her mind and said come in today only... LOVELY day to change her mind and have me come in for once a month.

I'd green ya but I'm all out right now.
    But i'm not..

i noticed this a little while ago, just didn't think anything of it, thought that maybe they had registered up, and forgot the psswrd and so signed up a fresh one.
    Or maybe they entered the wrong email addresse for the psswrd confirmation code. So i didn't bother saying anything.

cheers
    front2back

*sigh* Gore, you antipoint whore...
    Space For Rent.. =]