Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is NOD32 the best av.there is at this moment?

Originally posted here by .:front2back:.
    Man with the sale pitch you just did, you should be on there payroll.
    i m getting tired about this selling bullshit!!!!!

AO Senior Cow-beller
    Originally posted here by HotSpot
    i m getting tired about this selling b*******!!!!!
    HotSpot, the point the other members are making is that your posts sound a lot like a sales pitch or presentation. I get the impression from some of them, and from your comments, that you aren't trying to pitch the product. Don't sweat it...it's just your manner of communication. It could very easily be a dialect issue; many members on this site do not speak English as their first or primary language, and most of us recognize that intent and message can be distorted in translation. Or even when all parties DO speak the same language, regions and countries have different words, phrases, and styles of using that language.

Basically, don't sweat it; I don't think anyone is complaining really.
    "Data is not necessarily information. Information does not necessarily lead to knowledge. And knowledge is not always sufficient to discover truth and breed wisdom." --Spaf
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made president should on no account be allowed to do the job. --Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
    "...people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore