Thread: News Software

News Software

Im looking for a program that automaticcaly searches online newspapers or archives of newpapers. Like i enter "Phoenix" into the program and click find or search and it looks into websites and spits out articles that include Phoenix .... Is there such a program ? No website, i need a program, i know i can go to news.google.com and search.
    O.G at A.O

Didn't try it personally, but Outlook seems to offer such a feature! Go to Tools ==> Accounts ==> News ..... I don't know if this is relevant or not .... or it is actually what you are looking for!

Let me know if it helps!

Cheers
    \"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards - and even then I have my doubts\".....Spaf
    Everytime I learn a new thing, I discover how ignorant I am.- ... Black Cluster

I'll try that out, I just talked to my friend he said libraries have archieves of newspapers and books or whatever and software that looks thorugh that, i'm looking for something similar.
    O.G at A.O