Will this work?

Thread: Will this work?

Will this work?

one more kvm switch question. My mouse and keyboard share the same receiver and therefore they both only use one usb port. The kmv switchs i have seen all have 2 input usb ports, one for both devices seperatly. Now the out cables consist of only one usb. Will i run into a problem only having one input usb port being used?
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

No.
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

damn
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

To quote copyright "No"

Reasoning:

Have you ever seen USB hubs?? they have like 5 USB ports and only use one input into the computer. You can hook up multiple devices to a PC through the hub and they all transfer over that one port and have no problem. USB has a neat way of being able to handle that.
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

Spryus: i realize that it can take multiple signals from multiple inputs and squeeze them down, my worry was only utilizing one usb input port and therefore not having the switch work correctly since its expecting to have both of its inputs used.
    Benjamin Franklin

********** |ceWriterguy
    Try it and see. I'm pretty sure you can't frag anything by trying. The worst thing that can happen is it won't work or won't work correctly. I'm betting it will though.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!