Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: blasphemous(Part1)

blasphemous(Part1)

"Planned Parenthood offends religious people with its key chain that shows a portion of the famous painting from the Sistine Chapel. Michelangelo gave us a beautiful image of Adam stretching out his hand to God, with God's index finger about to touch Adam's index finger," said Sedlak. "In Planned Parenthood's blasphemous version, God is handing Adam a condom.

Link Key Chain
    Should planned parenthood be forced to stop distributing these images?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

blasphemous(Part1)

"Planned Parenthood offends religious people with its key chain that shows a portion of the famous painting from the Sistine Chapel. Michelangelo gave us a beautiful image of Adam stretching out his hand to God, with God's index finger about to touch Adam's index finger," said Sedlak. "In Planned Parenthood's blasphemous version, God is handing Adam a condom.

Link Key Chain
    Should planned parenthood be forced to stop distributing these images?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hey Hey,

I'll probably start a war here... but definately not... I actually want to buy the entire collection of 28 (but their Merchant site is down)...

I think it's important to point out that there are other ones available as well.... Some funny twists on American pride, and the diaper one sounds awesome

"Planned Parenthood goes on to offend parents with its key chain that shows a caricature of a loudly crying baby," said Sedlak. "Planned Parenthood's slogan accompanying the caricature states, 'Condoms are cheaper than diapers.'
    I don't know this Sedlak guy but I don't like his organization one bit... Planned Parenthood is a great thing... Sedlak's group has no purpose... They shouldn't be allowed to function if anything.. but Freedom of Speech and Expression let's everyone do what they want..

I'm sometimes quite Christian and other times not so much... but I'd have to say that none of those offend me in the least.... Sedlak thinks that a picture of a crying baby is offensive... this guy is a, pardon the language but it's needed here, ****ING MORON... Another example of what's wrong with this world.... He thinks that every little 14 year old girl should be running around with a kid in each arm... that's not detrimental to society... Sure you can say he doesn't state anything like that... but if you're against planned parenthood... you're for teenage pregnancy.... Kids won't abstain.. so why not get them to act responsibly... What better way to do it then humerous things that could be given to them for free at events... I still have every keychain I was given in high school... and I can tell you what everyone of them is for... without looking...

Someone needs to shut STOPP up... even if it is their right to speak out... they're just hurting everyone.... Why do all the freaks and lunatics want the world overrun with unwanted, unable to be cared for children.... They kill abortion doctors, they fight against planned parenthood... Maybe Jimmy should spend a couple days in an orphanarium (to quote futurama) or with the kids on the street.... and see how they live... why doesn't he adopt them and take them all home...

People against abortion and planned parenthood and contraception.... They want one thing... "The end of the world as we know it"... We're already over populated enough.... why add more... more people on welfare, more of a drain on the system.... more people looking for the few available jobs... It doesn't make sense people... WAKE THE **** UP...

Peace,
    HT

Hey Hey,

I'll probably start a war here... but definately not... I actually want to buy the entire collection of 28 (but their Merchant site is down)...

I think it's important to point out that there are other ones available as well.... Some funny twists on American pride, and the diaper one sounds awesome

"Planned Parenthood goes on to offend parents with its key chain that shows a caricature of a loudly crying baby," said Sedlak. "Planned Parenthood's slogan accompanying the caricature states, 'Condoms are cheaper than diapers.'
    I don't know this Sedlak guy but I don't like his organization one bit... Planned Parenthood is a great thing... Sedlak's group has no purpose... They shouldn't be allowed to function if anything.. but Freedom of Speech and Expression let's everyone do what they want..

I'm sometimes quite Christian and other times not so much... but I'd have to say that none of those offend me in the least.... Sedlak thinks that a picture of a crying baby is offensive... this guy is a, pardon the language but it's needed here, ****ING MORON... Another example of what's wrong with this world.... He thinks that every little 14 year old girl should be running around with a kid in each arm... that's not detrimental to society... Sure you can say he doesn't state anything like that... but if you're against planned parenthood... you're for teenage pregnancy.... Kids won't abstain.. so why not get them to act responsibly... What better way to do it then humerous things that could be given to them for free at events... I still have every keychain I was given in high school... and I can tell you what everyone of them is for... without looking...

Someone needs to shut STOPP up... even if it is their right to speak out... they're just hurting everyone.... Why do all the freaks and lunatics want the world overrun with unwanted, unable to be cared for children.... They kill abortion doctors, they fight against planned parenthood... Maybe Jimmy should spend a couple days in an orphanarium (to quote futurama) or with the kids on the street.... and see how they live... why doesn't he adopt them and take them all home...

People against abortion and planned parenthood and contraception.... They want one thing... "The end of the world as we know it"... We're already over populated enough.... why add more... more people on welfare, more of a drain on the system.... more people looking for the few available jobs... It doesn't make sense people... WAKE THE **** UP...

Peace,
    HT

Planned parenthood has its roots in the eugenics movement.
    Abortion was their way of reducing the nonwhite population.

The irony is that the white people are aborting themselves into
    extinction. Poetic justice. As for their use of Michelangelo,
    I believe he is in the public domain. Who cares?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

extinction. Poetic justice. As for their use of Michelangelo,
    I believe he is in the public domain. Who cares?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

How's this for "Planned Parenthood"

Researchers in India and Canada for the Lancet journal said prenatal selection and selective abortion was causing the loss of 500,000 girls a year.
    Source

If the religious zealots (Catholics et al) had allowed birth control to be used in the first place, we wouldn't be debating about "Abortions" etc.

To me, anytime a couple can prevent the "unwanted,untimley" birth of a child, is to me showing "responsibility".When the Catholic church can stop preaching "Go forth and Multiply" that's when this crap about abortions will cease.

Not only is the image a responsible one (safe sex, birth control), it is a life saver.......when individuals can take their heads out of the sand long enough, then maybe a lot of those countries that are experiencing growth at an astonishing rate will be able to slow it down, thanks to education about birth control, why is it families in thirld world countries where missionaries have taken root are having multiple kids and yet can't feed them, so in the end the children starve, where are the churches, who is looking after these kids......

extinction.
    I don't think the "White Population" has the market cornered on this rcgreen, there is evidence abortions have been done even before "Christ", and what would you call China's planned parenthood (1 child per family, if you get pregnant with another child, it's outta there), that was a screaming success, now like India, there's not enough women to help keep normal birth rates going....

For North America, the "traditional family of 4 or 5" has disappeared thanks to "Economics", used to be, not all that long ago, that families in Quebec and NFLD would have families ranging in size from 6 to 12, now parents don't want the additional responsibilities or "mouths" to feed, that's why the so called "White Population" is falling........

To answer the original question, no they shouldnt stop showing or distributing those images, Jesus,Joseph,Mary and Scott, people should lighten up.........
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

How's this for "Planned Parenthood"

Researchers in India and Canada for the Lancet journal said prenatal selection and selective abortion was causing the loss of 500,000 girls a year.
    Source

If the religious zealots (Catholics et al) had allowed birth control to be used in the first place, we wouldn't be debating about "Abortions" etc.

To me, anytime a couple can prevent the "unwanted,untimley" birth of a child, is to me showing "responsibility".When the Catholic church can stop preaching "Go forth and Multiply" that's when this crap about abortions will cease.

Not only is the image a responsible one (safe sex, birth control), it is a life saver.......when individuals can take their heads out of the sand long enough, then maybe a lot of those countries that are experiencing growth at an astonishing rate will be able to slow it down, thanks to education about birth control, why is it families in thirld world countries where missionaries have taken root are having multiple kids and yet can't feed them, so in the end the children starve, where are the churches, who is looking after these kids......

extinction.
    I don't think the "White Population" has the market cornered on this rcgreen, there is evidence abortions have been done even before "Christ", and what would you call China's planned parenthood (1 child per family, if you get pregnant with another child, it's outta there), that was a screaming success, now like India, there's not enough women to help keep normal birth rates going....

For North America, the "traditional family of 4 or 5" has disappeared thanks to "Economics", used to be, not all that long ago, that families in Quebec and NFLD would have families ranging in size from 6 to 12, now parents don't want the additional responsibilities or "mouths" to feed, that's why the so called "White Population" is falling........

To answer the original question, no they shouldnt stop showing or distributing those images, Jesus,Joseph,Mary and Scott, people should lighten up.........
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Banned
    I thought everybody already knew that Roe v. Wade is the number one cause for crime going down drastically in the 1990's...

Banned
    I thought everybody already knew that Roe v. Wade is the number one cause for crime going down drastically in the 1990's...