Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: See y'all in a couple of days

Hey, HT~

Check out an optician huh?....................that worked for me.

I hope you get better soon enough to buy sensible shoes

As for work..............if they fire you for having an accident, then they did you a favour....."suspicions confirmed"............ like they were not worth working for anyways? and I have had a hell of a lot of sympathy for you over that issue................

Send me a PM with your real name and I will get a mass said for your intentions...............or don't bother.......God knows all IP addys?

Just follow instructions mate, no need for heroes here..............get well soon, and think of your family and friends first!

Originally posted here by nihil
    Hey, HT~

Check out an optician huh?....................that worked for me.

I hope you get better soon enough to buy sensible shoes

As for work..............if they fire you for having an accident, then they did you a favour....."suspicions confirmed"............ like they were not worth working for anyways? and I have had a hell of a lot of sympathy for you over that issue................

Send me a PM with your real name and I will get a mass said for your intentions...............or don't bother.......God knows all IP addys?

Just follow instructions mate, no need for heroes here..............get well soon, and think of your family and friends first!
    Hey Hey,

I've actually seen my optometrist in the past because of glare on computer screens causing headaches...I have coated glasses to deal with that now.... This is supposedly from my fall, or so the doc says..

I suppose you're right... although hard to support yourself without an income... Anyone in Canada looking for an employee?? I'm willing to relocate... or the US for that matter... If you can get me a work Visa ...

I think I'll take everyones advice and just take tomorrow off... My roommate who's not one for missing work said there's no sense in going if it makes me sick.. just this 10 minutes of typing is making me feel awful...

Peace,
    HT

Hey! take the day off huh?

Your health is worth one hell of a lot more that a scabby job where they don't even appreciate you?

I have coated lenses on my glasses to look at screens................we even have laws over here so that anyone who uses a computer regularly has to be supplied with glasses that are appropriate

TAKE CARE of yourself, THEY won't

Looking for a job HT ?? Humm R.C.M.P. .... Ever thought about becoming a Mountie ???
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Originally posted here by Agent_Steal
    Looking for a job HT ?? Humm R.C.M.P. .... Ever thought about becoming a Mountie ???
    Hey Hey,

The RCMP would actually be really cool.... I had an interview with them for co-op when I was still in College but my buddy beat me out for the position... My dream growing up was to work for CSIS... but the RCMP would be just as cool... maybe I will drop a resume there in the near future...

I'm attempting another 30 minute period ... 10 minutes in and I'm feeling sick.... This really sucks..

Peace,
    HT

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Anyone in Canada looking for an employee??
    Uh.. VMWare in Burlington is still looking.. Pop me a PM or email if interested..
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    don't ever fall into the trap of thinking that if you lose a job you LOSE
    it's just a job
    you will get another, and with your qualifications, you won't have time to get better

stay off
    if they push for a return date
    go the 'Office Space' way

"You appear to be missing work"
    "I wouldn't say I was missing it"
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone