southern baptists convention...hypocriacy...never

Thread: southern baptists convention...hypocriacy...never

central il

southern baptists convention...hypocriacy...never

member of the executive board trolling for male prostitutes. woops
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Pacific Northwest
    "...and his 2005 Mercedes...", simply amazing! He probably had a Rolex as well.
    Connection refused, try again later.

He has also spoken out against same-sex marriage and in support of a Southern Baptist Convention directive urging its 42,000 churches to befriend gays and lesbians and try to convince them that they can become heterosexual "if they accept Jesus Christ as their savior and reject their 'sinful, destructive lifestyle."'
    Man that guy needs to start to practice what he's preaching..

United Kingdom: Bridlington
    I have just had phone calls from tony blair and gordon brown......................

When can they join up?

********** |ceWriterguy
    Please do not let the actions of one perverted idiot sway your image of the group as a whole.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Originally posted here by |3lack|ce
    Please do not let the actions of one perverted idiot sway your image of the group as a whole.
    I can agree with's the same (sad but true) nowadays for Catholic Priests, people want to hide their young around them......unfortunately because of idiots like Swaggert, Bakker, Benny Haim et al, the media loves it when their pecadillioes become "Exposed" or their "Skeletons" become public knowledge.......

Everyone "Sins" it's just when we do it, it's not newsworthy (Point: I don't sin I'm a Prod ) so these people become targets for the oh so credible press, you know the ones with aliens on the front page, where they say Jed and Granny were abducted at birth....and love to splash it out there like a shotgun blast and hope some of it sticks.....(until someone sues).

But the worst kind are the "Hypocrites" those that preach but don't practise, who certifies these people?...... how do they fly in under the radar, or is it the blind leading the blind principle or the three monkeys (See,Hear,Speak no evil).....aaack plooey.... :-(
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

I live in eternal sin, vanquish me oh lord....

Still here. Damn.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.