Better to be thought a fool...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Better to be thought a fool...

Better to be thought a fool...

...than open your mouth and remove all doubt. Pat Robertson has again opened his mouth and removed all doubt. *shakes head*

(CNN) -- Television evangelist Pat Robertson suggested Thursday that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's stroke was divine retribution for the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza, which Robertson opposed.

"He was dividing God's land, and I would say, 'Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the [European Union], the United Nations or the United States of America,'" Robertson told viewers of his long-running television show, "The 700 Club."

"God says, 'This land belongs to me, and you'd better leave it alone,'" he said.
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/05/robertson.sharon/index.html
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I think it might be my fault Debs? did I forget to tell you to send Mr. Robertson a Bible for Christmas?

It would appear that God is getting sneaky, and hiding his retribution behind Mr. Sharon's old age and obesity?

********** |ceWriterguy
    umm Debs? Didn't he accomplish that before when he said Tinky Winky was gay?
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Banned
    There is freedom of speech, and then there is just plain stupid, irresponsible media management allowing idiots airtime.

Oh I'm not knocking the guy his right to say stupid things, I'm just wondering who the idiots who keep sending him money to keep his TV show on the air are. I mean seriously...has anyone checked this guy for senile dementia? He's said some really stupid things before, but it's getting to the point where you wonder what he's said stupid today.

Oh and BlackIce...have you ever watched Teletubbies? I'm pretty sure Tinky Winky is gay.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

IEDs....................Remington Large pistol primers..........................

Ack! phttt!

Never been there

debwalin: I would be truly suprised if he ever said somthing that wasn't stupid
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

He's one of the reason's some of us like to dance around big stones...... (under a full moon of course, with dancing virgins, and barrells of wine, and lots and lots of ganja man?)

Didn't he just recently want Chavez assasinated??? They followed John and Yoko around I hope there watching this guy....
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Originally posted here by debwalin
    Oh I'm not knocking the guy his right to say stupid things, I'm just wondering who the idiots who keep sending him money to keep his TV show on the air are. I mean seriously...has anyone checked this guy for senile dementia? He's said some really stupid things before, but it's getting to the point where you wonder what he's said stupid today.

Oh and BlackIce...have you ever watched Teletubbies? I'm pretty sure Tinky Winky is gay.
    I don't know about the other idiots, but I send him money because, at times, he's funnier than Chris Rock. I love the one about "I know where the Hostages are in Iran, and if I'm elected President, I'll get them freed"

Actually I only sent the guy $20 once with a letter that said something like "Great Comedy Act" Keep it coming.

Never did get a response
    09:F9:11:02:9D:74:E3:5B8:41:56:C5:63:56:88:C0

Maybe Brother Pat could put his mouth to better use along with some of his brethren who like to hang out here:What me Officer?
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson