Thread: Viewing Antipoint Assignments

Viewing Antipoint Assignments

Hi,

I decided today to click on the button at the top of a thread that says "view antipoint assignments made" however it came up with a message saying none had been made (despite the thread antipoint status being extremly positive).

I then went to my antipoint centre and opened up a thread that i new i had given antipoints in and got the same message. Basically i have tried it in a lot of threads in a lot of forums and got the same message everytime, except where somone gave me antipoints.

Is this a bug in that everyone should be able to see the assignments made and they can't, or is it a feature that you can only see those given to you?

Thanks

Matt
    www.simpleits.co.uk
    www.tazforum.**********.com
    Google is god ....... of the Internet

You can only view assignments that have been issued to you. via the AntiPoint Centre
    But if there have been Antipoints given to the thread, then everyone can view them..
    View antipoints assignments made to this thread

OK

Let's see?

There's some spooky stuff happening, i just went back to the main page, and this is what i saw.

LOL,

Not just the odd date, but in your screen shot there also appears to be two of this thread...

Matt

edit: Aha, just saw your testing AP assignment, I suppose that would make sense that people can see assignments made to the thread, but not assingments made to individuals, (unless of course they were one of the individuals)

Gotta be honest here, didn't even know there was a difference, oh well thanks for shedding some light for me.
    www.simpleits.co.uk

Wots the problem F2B..
    you caught the home page in the middle of a move.. the thread was being moved from one forum to another.. the date issue is one sign that that is what is going on..

glad ya worked it out ShippMA
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Hi,

F2B is right though, the thread is still there twice, an hour or so after the move.

If you look at it, the one with the 1970 date says it has two replies and is in general chit chat, but when you click it it brings you here. It would probably be solved by merging the two back together. Additionally the post in "oops a bug" has no creation date and no views or replies if you view it from the forum and not the main page.

Plus there has also now been another thread created for the problem specifically, so it might be worth merging that thread aswell.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=273041

I guess its over to the mods for that decision.

I suppose though even if they are merged, it doesn't solve why it happened in the first place...
    www.simpleits.co.uk

Originally posted here by Und3ertak3r
    Wots the problem F2B..
    you caught the home page in the middle of a move.. the thread was being moved from one forum to another.. the date issue is one sign that that is what is going on..
    Well it's certainly taking a looooong time for the thread to be moved.

More like the Ao Database has farted and there's no one at the controls

To return to the OP's question:

You can see points awarded to the thread, but NOT individuals therein.