Thread: not a double post

not a double post

Just saw this on the front page.

Note that when opened these are EXACTLY the same thread and that it has 4 posts (yes I did refresh the front page to check).

Also note that one is said to be in 'General Chit Chat' and the other on 'Oops! A bug!' and that the second has some strange date.
    \"Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth,
    nor does lightning travel in a straight line.\" -Benoit Mandelbrot

And this has already been reported in that thread, i took a screen dump about 5 minutes ago and posted it.

Yeah, I saw that but thought I would post this anyway. Who knows what may happen the the other thread(s).

Just to update - the problem is still there. One shows 5 replies while the other shows 2. The thread ids are different but the actual threads are EXACTLY the same.

edit:

I just checked the relative discussion sections 'oops' and 'general chit chat'. This thread appears in both with the SAME id but on the front page the ids are different.

\"Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth,
    nor does lightning travel in a straight line.\" -Benoit Mandelbrot