Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to Lynch a Judge

Time to Lynch a Judge

I say cut off all of this guys genetallia, along with his fingers, nose, tounge, and eyes. Leave his ears alone though so that he can hear all of the people call him grotesque freak. What was this judge thinking. I hope that this is not a benchmark of what we can expect when a liberal gains the bench.

Asexual deviant who repeatedly abused a child over a four-year period got a slap on the wrist in a Vermont courtroom this week and will be free to walk the streets in as few as 60 days. That is an appalling and unacceptable outcome.

Mark Hulett of Williston admitted to assaulting the girl for years, beginning when she was only 6. Prosecutors wanted Hulett jailed for eight years, although he could have received life in prison. But when the Corrections Department refused to offer treatment to Hulett in jail, Judge Edward Cashman set the jail term at a minimum of 60 days -- with a clear emphasis on the shorter sentence and conditions that included treatment for his deviancy.

....Cashman defended his ruling by saying that without treatment, a long jail term would only harden Hulett and make him more dangerous when he is released. He seemed to feel that decision would keep society safer from this offender's sexual deviancy in the long run.
    Full Article: http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...22/1006&theme=
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

Hey Hey,

I say investigate the personal life of the judge.... I'd think he was abusing children himself and trying to set precident in case he was ever caught..

It's rather sick and distrubing... I hope that the "treatment" includes chemical and physical castration.....

Perhaps the punishment for sexual offenders needs to be reconsidered... an open jail cell in which they are chained with their face/stomach against the wall.... a table with a bottle of lube... and free access for all the other prisoners to relieve themselves... After all can you consider human rights for someone without humanity

Peace,
    HT

No big worry here, the guy was abusing kids...and got a light sentance...a gaured will make sure to look the wrong way and he will find the fast way down from the top floor
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

I guess we can only hope that inmate justice will prevail...they don't smile too kindly on child molesters...
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

Just to sit on the fence a bit, but maybe the judge was making a point to the justice system for that area, in other words, put in place some treatment facilities inside these prisons and maybe I can put him there for life???

Mind you, I would doubt this pervert will be alive after 6 days let alone 60......
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    A former prison guard told me that the inmates favourite 'surprize' for paedophiles was to mix boiling water with sugar until it turned into a thick syrup and pour that on the paedo. It burns just as good as boiling water but doesn't come off without taking the skin with it. Nice.

If it's proved beyond all doubt he should just be killed. No point in wasting taxpayers money extending a beasts worthless existance. Chew up the corpse and make it into soylent green and feed it to the remaining paedos.

Jobs a good 'un.

Originally posted here by Aspman
    A former prison guard told me that the inmates favourite 'surprize' for paedophiles was to mix boiling water with sugar until it turned into a thick syrup and pour that on the paedo. It burns just as good as boiling water but doesn't come off without taking the skin with it. Nice.

If it's proved beyond all doubt he should just be killed. No point in wasting taxpayers money extending a beasts worthless existance. Chew up the corpse and make it into soylent green and feed it to the remaining paedos.

Jobs a good 'un.

mmmmmmmmmm..... soylent green...

anyways...

Is it wrong to pray for death for someone like this?

Peace,
    HT

Originally posted here by HTRegz
    mmmmmmmmmm..... soylent green...

anyways...

Is it wrong to pray for death for someone like this?

Peace,
    HT
    IMHO, its completely unnecessary to pray for such a horrid thing. Karma is a beautiful thing and this person will no doubt at some point reap the rewards of their actions. I would suggest that if you are going to spend time praying on the matter, you pray for the poor victim.
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

Originally posted here by nebulus200
    IMHO, its completely unnecessary to pray for such a horrid thing. Karma is a beautiful thing and this person will no doubt at some point reap the rewards of their actions. I would suggest that if you are going to spend time praying on the matter, you pray for the poor victim.
    Already doing that.... but I suppose praying for death is wrong... praying for true justice, however.. isn't...

Yes - pray for the victim - and hope they will not turn into the same type of monster that made a victim of that child.

Justice? No - justice had it's chance - time for vengeance. That will come soon enough, but not soon enough for that victim.

The fleshbag that committed that atrocity gives monsters a bad name.