Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: download

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    ... and you were _very_ young back then?

OK... ROFLMAO

No offense.... It's just hilariously funny...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark

OK... ROFLMAO

well as i said previously i forgot the date and anyway tbh it would've sounded weird to say maybe 3-4 years ago since back then i didn't know much about computer security as i do now and no offense taken it DID sound stupid lol

ANYWAY getting back to the topic, file sharing has gotten a bit low nowadays. kazaa is like dead from what i've heard and new people use things like limewire ,etc. which claim to now be 'clean' of bundled software, but you can never be sure unless you read that user agreement note they post in installation. either way the files being spread around are as infected as ever so its dangeorus just going on a program allowing sharing with your own computer. but anyway, my point was i never did like file sharing programs and probably never will due to their legal issues, mountains of security risks and horrible reliability.

ok, you can stop laughing now tiger
    Come to the dark side......WE.....HAVE......trackingCOOKIES!!

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark

OK... ROFLMAO

well as i said previously i forgot the date and anyway tbh it would've sounded weird to say maybe 3-4 years ago since back then i didn't know much about computer security as i do now and no offense taken it DID sound stupid lol

ANYWAY getting back to the topic, file sharing has gotten a bit low nowadays. kazaa is like dead from what i've heard and new people use things like limewire ,etc. which claim to now be 'clean' of bundled software, but you can never be sure unless you read that user agreement note they post in installation. either way the files being spread around are as infected as ever so its dangeorus just going on a program allowing sharing with your own computer. but anyway, my point was i never did like file sharing programs and probably never will due to their legal issues, mountains of security risks and horrible reliability.

ok, you can stop laughing now tiger
    Come to the dark side......WE.....HAVE......trackingCOOKIES!!