Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Negging one person = closed thread?

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    DJM:

Yeah.... I've been considering my options.... A landing net came to mind... I sure as heck don't want to be chasing her on ice.... Though, I forgot to mention it.... Her left leg is screwed too so she is a tad slower than the average mallard... I might be able to get her bare-handed... Maybe I should video it for "Funniest Animal Videos".... "The nearly 50 year old Geezer chasing a Crippled Duck on Ice"... Hmmm... It does have a certain... ring to it...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    DJM:

Yeah.... I've been considering my options.... A landing net came to mind... I sure as heck don't want to be chasing her on ice.... Though, I forgot to mention it.... Her left leg is screwed too so she is a tad slower than the average mallard... I might be able to get her bare-handed... Maybe I should video it for "Funniest Animal Videos".... "The nearly 50 year old Geezer chasing a Crippled Duck on Ice"... Hmmm... It does have a certain... ring to it...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Wow, sad story there TS... I wish you luck as well... very nice of you to help a friend of mine ... I'm sure there are animal agencies around your area that would be glad to help as well.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Wow, sad story there TS... I wish you luck as well... very nice of you to help a friend of mine ... I'm sure there are animal agencies around your area that would be glad to help as well.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools