Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Negging one person = closed thread?

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Duck.... You're an idiot.....

But it's ok.... You're not our only one....

This is a joke..... No offence meant
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Duck.... You're an idiot.....

But it's ok.... You're not our only one....

This is a joke..... No offence meant
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

AFLAAACKKK!!
    None taken .
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

AFLAAACKKK!!
    None taken .
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Well I think for the most part we are pretty good about keeping good threads alive even if some dirt balls are posting. The two yesterday, just slipped away. Couple of us negged at the same time and it happens. We don't intentionally close good threads, in fact you'll see the posts that are contributing are most likely glowing brightly from positive aps.

And if you have any questions, we got some great mods that are very fair to all (notice the suck-up ) so as mentioned earlier, just pm one of them and they can work their magic.

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

Well I think for the most part we are pretty good about keeping good threads alive even if some dirt balls are posting. The two yesterday, just slipped away. Couple of us negged at the same time and it happens. We don't intentionally close good threads, in fact you'll see the posts that are contributing are most likely glowing brightly from positive aps.

And if you have any questions, we got some great mods that are very fair to all (notice the suck-up ) so as mentioned earlier, just pm one of them and they can work their magic.

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

You're no Darkwing..... But I like Ducks....

FYI: Darkwing is a female mallard that appears to have been hit by a car on her left side. Somehow she got to our lake but now she cannot leave because every time she tries to fly she does a forward somersault... It's winter here in MI now, (though, luckily for her, it's been very mild so far but the lake has frozen down to small areas on the inflow and outflow earlier in the season), so she has to walk the whole lake, (300 yards), from one piece of open water to the other. I'd go and catch her but the ice has been too thin.... It's sad because we have ducks fly in daily and she is happy but often they all leave in the evening and you can hear her trying to call in some other ducks to keep her company. She's been really lucky with the weather and if it gets cold enough for me to go and catch her sweetie with throw a fit... We have a cat.

FYI: Darkwing is a female mallard that appears to have been hit by a car on her left side. Somehow she got to our lake but now she cannot leave because every time she tries to fly she does a forward somersault... It's winter here in MI now, (though, luckily for her, it's been very mild so far but the lake has frozen down to small areas on the inflow and outflow earlier in the season), so she has to walk the whole lake, (300 yards), from one piece of open water to the other. I'd go and catch her but the ice has been too thin.... It's sad because we have ducks fly in daily and she is happy but often they all leave in the evening and you can hear her trying to call in some other ducks to keep her company. She's been really lucky with the weather and if it gets cold enough for me to go and catch her sweetie with throw a fit... We have a cat.

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark

I wish you luck with that Tiger, I speak from experience, trying to catch a duck (even one that can't fly) is no easy task. Break out your fish net, the one with the VERY LONG handle

Cheers:
    DjM

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark

I wish you luck with that Tiger, I speak from experience, trying to catch a duck (even one that can't fly) is no easy task. Break out your fish net, the one with the VERY LONG handle

Cheers:
    DjM