Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: blasphemous(Part1)

Originally posted here by Negative
    I thought everybody already knew that Roe v. Wade is the number one cause for crime going down drastically in the 1990's...
    Lol....very subtle..
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

Originally posted here by Negative
    I thought everybody already knew that Roe v. Wade is the number one cause for crime going down drastically in the 1990's...
    Lol....very subtle..

Claude Swanson

Banned
    And true

Banned
    And true

Tedob1: Why?
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Tedob1: Why?
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

If the religious zealots (Catholics et al) had allowed birth control to be used in the first place, we wouldn't be debating about "Abortions" etc.
    You have got to be kidding me you dimwit. More than 2/3 of this world is non christian how does that statement make sense? Abortion/Contraception is a foreign concept to many peoples. Why is non-contraception being zealot?

Abortion is not crap and is quite a serious matter....... To Mother and Child. For many CULTURES being verile and producing offspring is good. Lots of Big Families maybe 7+. I find your views short sighted. There are only +- 1.2 - 1.4 Billion Catholics. nearly 7 Billion Peeps. You do the math about how many CULTURES Share That Point of View about Life.

I do not and am not commenting on the article of origin, just this Statement. No I am not Catholic either.

Living and coming from a 3rd World Country, I see Large families from across the Economic Spectrum. No problem. Please stay away from making stupid "Africa" remarks. thank you. done
    HO$H Pagamisa. Pro Amour Ludi....

If the religious zealots (Catholics et al) had allowed birth control to be used in the first place, we wouldn't be debating about "Abortions" etc.
    You have got to be kidding me you dimwit. More than 2/3 of this world is non christian how does that statement make sense? Abortion/Contraception is a foreign concept to many peoples. Why is non-contraception being zealot?

Abortion is not crap and is quite a serious matter....... To Mother and Child. For many CULTURES being verile and producing offspring is good. Lots of Big Families maybe 7+. I find your views short sighted. There are only +- 1.2 - 1.4 Billion Catholics. nearly 7 Billion Peeps. You do the math about how many CULTURES Share That Point of View about Life.

I do not and am not commenting on the article of origin, just this Statement. No I am not Catholic either.

Living and coming from a 3rd World Country, I see Large families from across the Economic Spectrum. No problem. Please stay away from making stupid "Africa" remarks. thank you. done
    HO$H Pagamisa. Pro Amour Ludi....

You have got to be kidding me you dimwit. More than 2/3 of this world is non christian how does that statement make sense?
    et al definition= "and others"

your right. it is a serious matter, so maybe you should read up on it.......as to being short sighted, the fact that most of these families that are producing children at a rate that cannot be sustained to me is short sighted.

Please stay away from making stupid "Africa" remarks. thank you. done
    Where did you see that?? talk about short sighted.........I think I mentioned India and China......2 of this planets biggest population areas......but on the topic of Africa, isn't it there that they have a serious Aids epidemic right now, maybe a little education about the ol rubber sock may have saved a lot of these people's lives....as well as a lot of starving children......

For many CULTURES being verile and producing offspring is good.
    that's well and good as long as "You" can provide for them...when you let them starve to death, then you are being irrisponsible.....being "Macho' does not put food on the tables....

Oh and by the way, I usually go by the moniker of dalek, not "dimwit" kay.....

Claude Swanson

You have got to be kidding me you dimwit. More than 2/3 of this world is non christian how does that statement make sense?
    et al definition= "and others"

your right. it is a serious matter, so maybe you should read up on it.......as to being short sighted, the fact that most of these families that are producing children at a rate that cannot be sustained to me is short sighted.

Please stay away from making stupid "Africa" remarks. thank you. done
    Where did you see that?? talk about short sighted.........I think I mentioned India and China......2 of this planets biggest population areas......but on the topic of Africa, isn't it there that they have a serious Aids epidemic right now, maybe a little education about the ol rubber sock may have saved a lot of these people's lives....as well as a lot of starving children......

For many CULTURES being verile and producing offspring is good.
    that's well and good as long as "You" can provide for them...when you let them starve to death, then you are being irrisponsible.....being "Macho' does not put food on the tables....

Oh and by the way, I usually go by the moniker of dalek, not "dimwit" kay.....

Claude Swanson