Canadian Election (Split from blasphemous(Part1))
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Election (Split from blasphemous(Part1))

Originally posted here by morganlefay
    I know what I would choose....and I am grateful I have the choice....and live in a country that truely respects the rights of women....(unless harper wins )
    Hey Hey,

If Harper wins that'll be the least of your concerns... How about the fact that we'll be a military state.... and we'll have a leader that respects Bush and thinks we should be American... I'm saying this now.. on a public board... If Harper wins... .There WILL be a civil uprising... I don't know how they're leading... but by God... I won't stand for it...

I'd rather have the liberals spending all my money on frivoulous causes (like more spending money for their wives)...

As much as I hate Layton... I do love the NDP so I think I could handle them in there... but that'll never happen... Hell if I had my way the Green Party, Marijuana Party or Communist Party would win...

I'd rather see the Royal Herritage Christian Party (or whatever they are) as our leaders over the PCs.... No Conservatives and No Bloc... and all will be well..

Btw.. .this is a thread hijack :P

Now on with your regularly scheduled program....

I'm 23 and I love sex... if anyone took away my birth control though I'd give up sex.. I love condoms and the pill... It's like wearing a seat belt and having an air bag... Maybe parenthood should be licensed... instead of banning abortion.. we'll have forced abortion...

You're on welfare and just want the added Baby Bonus (a woman who goes to the Salon my mom works at does that.. she's like my age and pregnant with her 4th or 5th kid because her Baby Bonus and welfare will go up and she needs the extra money)... Well if that's the case... Forced Abortion..

You're a drug user or an alcoholic and are poisoning the baby.... forced abortion..

You're a complete idiot.. (Not necessarily handicapped.. just those stupid people that you see and say they shouldn't be allowed kids)... forced abortion (and I get to judge)...

While I'd never actually push for something like that.... It'd be interesting to see the look on the face of the pro-lifers....

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

I know what I would choose....and I am grateful I have the choice....and live in a country that truely respects the rights of women....(unless harper wins )
    Hey Hey,

If Harper wins that'll be the least of your concerns... How about the fact that we'll be a military state.... and we'll have a leader that respects Bush and thinks we should be American... I'm saying this now.. on a public board... If Harper wins... .There WILL be a civil uprising... I don't know how they're leading... but by God... I won't stand for it...

I'd rather have the liberals spending all my money on frivoulous causes (like more spending money for their wives)...

As much as I hate Layton... I do love the NDP so I think I could handle them in there... but that'll never happen... Hell if I had my way the Green Party, Marijuana Party or Communist Party would win...

I'd rather see the Royal Herritage Christian Party (or whatever they are) as our leaders over the PCs.... No Conservatives and No Bloc... and all will be well..

Btw.. .this is a thread hijack :P

Now on with your regularly scheduled program....

I'm 23 and I love sex... if anyone took away my birth control though I'd give up sex.. I love condoms and the pill... It's like wearing a seat belt and having an air bag... Maybe parenthood should be licensed... instead of banning abortion.. we'll have forced abortion...

You're on welfare and just want the added Baby Bonus (a woman who goes to the Salon my mom works at does that.. she's like my age and pregnant with her 4th or 5th kid because her Baby Bonus and welfare will go up and she needs the extra money)... Well if that's the case... Forced Abortion..

You're a drug user or an alcoholic and are poisoning the baby.... forced abortion..

You're a complete idiot.. (Not necessarily handicapped.. just those stupid people that you see and say they shouldn't be allowed kids)... forced abortion (and I get to judge)...

While I'd never actually push for something like that.... It'd be interesting to see the look on the face of the pro-lifers....

Peace,
    HT
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

AOs Resident Troll
    Off topic>

Yes...I would vote NDP...but Jack just isnt Ed...if you know what I mean...cause I just dont think Jack has the backbone to stand up to Bushypoo...and Harper is already so far up his a$$...I would throw away my vote to the greens...but it is vital ..I keep my rights...WE keep our rights!!

Sorry to hijack the thread....

I am wino..ed

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

AOs Resident Troll
    Off topic>

Yes...I would vote NDP...but Jack just isnt Ed...if you know what I mean...cause I just dont think Jack has the backbone to stand up to Bushypoo...and Harper is already so far up his a$$...I would throw away my vote to the greens...but it is vital ..I keep my rights...WE keep our rights!!

I am wino..ed

MLF

Off topic>

I am wino..ed

MLF
    Here I'll HiJack it again... and then I'll split it to it's own thread...

Ed... come on... I was born in 82... I was 7 when he left the party... You're really dating yourself :P

How can you keep your rights when there's no one left to vote for?? No one worth voting for anyways...

This election scares me.... I've always talked of moving to Europe and in 10 days that might become reality...

So here we go.. big election discussion..

Peace,
    HT

Off topic>

I am wino..ed

MLF
    Here I'll HiJack it again... and then I'll split it to it's own thread...

Ed... come on... I was born in 82... I was 7 when he left the party... You're really dating yourself :P

How can you keep your rights when there's no one left to vote for?? No one worth voting for anyways...

This election scares me.... I've always talked of moving to Europe and in 10 days that might become reality...

So here we go.. big election discussion..

Peace,
    HT

AOs Resident Troll
    OK HT..lets start a new thread....cause most AOers wont understand

and yes.....I am old.....er and wiser ............... than you

MLF

AOs Resident Troll
    OK HT..lets start a new thread....cause most AOers wont understand

and yes.....I am old.....er and wiser ............... than you

MLF

Hey Hey,

Tada.... The split was a success.... then MLF posted.. so I split it and merged it into this one.... Damn I'm good.

Alrighty... This was split off from another thread (as the title says)... So that we could debate/Discuss/laugh at Canadian Politics and the looming election without taking the other thread offtopic..

Peace,
    HT

Hey Hey,

Tada.... The split was a success.... then MLF posted.. so I split it and merged it into this one.... Damn I'm good.

Alrighty... This was split off from another thread (as the title says)... So that we could debate/Discuss/laugh at Canadian Politics and the looming election without taking the other thread offtopic..

Peace,
    HT