Thread: I thought we were friends

Unhappy I thought we were friends

Geez...you guys sure take thing way to seriously....I mean we are helping out in Afghanistan ya know....and now with a new Prime Minister who promises (according to the Liberals) to put troops on everyone's doorstep (may have to hire out some of your's)...eventually we'll get involved.....honest, so could ya like stop shooting at us.....

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/nation...ats060201.html
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson

AOs Resident Troll
    And they want to build a wall along the border...that is the Canadian US border

A wall...............
    ya think with all the technology we have ......they coulda thought of something else

http://www.cbc.ca/insite/AS_IT_HAPPE...2006/1/31.html

If good fences make good neighbours, then Uncle Sam is getting ready to be the best darn neighbour anybody ever had. Last month, the House of Representatives passed a new immigration law that approves the construction of a security fence between the United States and Mexico. That same legislation includes a clause that applies to Canada. It approves funding to study whether the United States should also build a fence along its northern border, too.
    a fricken wall....

MLF
    How people treat you is their karma- how you react is yours-Wayne Dyer

I personally have always advocated the use of laser in drilling a deep deep trench between Canada and us down here, filling it with all sorts of nasty meat eating water life, and then putting up a no swimming sign. I mean, if we KNOW that fences don't work 100% of the time, and a frickin moat can even keep the Black Night out, give me a moat any day.
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Frustrated Mad Scientist
    What!! US soldiers responsible for 'blue on blue' incident!
    I dont' belive it!!!

WW2 saying:

"when the germans fire we duck, when we fire the germans duck, when the Americans fire everyone ducks!"

Well our state shares a border with Canada - and I think we get along fine... except with Quebec - sorry - but it ain't happenin'. Also - sorry about all the fuss - but many of us are hoping and working towards affecting a change in the elections coming up.

BTW - what the hell are "butter-tarts"?!? Are they just "Pop-tarts"?!?
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.

BTW - what the hell are "butter-tarts"?!? Are they just "Pop-tarts"?!?
    Butter-tarts = Sophia Loren, Raquel Welch

Pop-tarts= Brittany Spears, Jessica simpson (I can't believe I know those names )

Butter is class,,, Pop is well....Pop...
    PC Registered user # 2,336,789,457...

"When the water reaches the upper level, follow the rats."
    Claude Swanson