Thread: need to hack LAN ..

need to hack LAN ..

Hi guyz .. I'm new here ..

here's the thing,

I'm connecting to the internet thru a LAN .. I use the server's IP as a proxy in internet explorer which only allows me to browse and chat on msn .. but I can't use Audio or Camera, neither Kaza and P2P clients ..

is there a way to screw the proxy or the server to open the ports so I can get audio on msn or yahoo n other stuff ??

by the way, the guys that own the network are not professionals .. they can hardly manage to start the server and shut it down ..

PLEASE HELP !

thanks

need to hack LAN ..

Hi guyz .. I'm new here ..

here's the thing,

I'm connecting to the internet thru a LAN .. I use the server's IP as a proxy in internet explorer which only allows me to browse and chat on msn .. but I can't use Audio or Camera, neither Kaza and P2P clients ..

is there a way to screw the proxy or the server to open the ports so I can get audio on msn or yahoo n other stuff ??

by the way, the guys that own the network are not professionals .. they can hardly manage to start the server and shut it down ..

PLEASE HELP !

thanks

If this is at work there must be a reason why you cant access those services and it seems like the people that manage your network know enough to block the services and ports that they dont want people to use why not wait until you get home to access kazaa with the viruses and spyware that comes with it instead of at work

If this is at work there must be a reason why you cant access those services and it seems like the people that manage your network know enough to block the services and ports that they dont want people to use why not wait until you get home to access kazaa with the viruses and spyware that comes with it instead of at work

It appears that you have not read any of the rules at this site abides by otherwise you would realise that there will only be one response to that type of question...

and you aint gonna like it!
    www.simpleits.co.uk
    www.tazforum.**********.com
    Google is god ....... of the Internet

It appears that you have not read any of the rules at this site abides by otherwise you would realise that there will only be one response to that type of question...

and you aint gonna like it!
    www.simpleits.co.uk
    www.tazforum.**********.com
    Google is god ....... of the Internet

You know the owners have a reason to keep idiots like you from doing such things..
    like expecting you to do some something like work..

cure for the problem.. find a new job
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

You know the owners have a reason to keep idiots like you from doing such things..
    like expecting you to do some something like work..

cure for the problem.. find a new job
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr