cmd remote command questions

Thread: cmd remote command questions

Hello,

I am experimenting with remote connections with my other computer. When spawning a cmd shell in windows, what command do i use to create a txt file with written text. or uploading a file from one computer to the other such as a batch file and then executing it?

Hello,

I am experimenting with remote connections with my other computer. When spawning a cmd shell in windows, what command do i use to create a txt file with written text. or uploading a file from one computer to the other such as a batch file and then executing it?

If what you're done is create a reverse shell, where the command prompt you're running is actually on the remote machine, you can do "echo TEXT >> FILE". This would create a file with the text in it. That sounds like what you're trying to do. Not really sure why you would need to put stuff into a batch file during a remote shell and execute it, rather than just execute the commands from the prompt.

If what you're done is create a reverse shell, where the command prompt you're running is actually on the remote machine, you can do "echo TEXT >> FILE". This would create a file with the text in it. That sounds like what you're trying to do. Not really sure why you would need to put stuff into a batch file during a remote shell and execute it, rather than just execute the commands from the prompt.

thank you for the text file create. for the batch file, i thought it could of been useful so that i also upload netcat and use the commad in the batch file to listen on a specific port. if not just wanted to upload netcat.

thank you for the text file create. for the batch file, i thought it could of been useful so that i also upload netcat and use the commad in the batch file to listen on a specific port. if not just wanted to upload netcat.