Spanish Hacker Caught While Trying to Enlist

Thread: Spanish Hacker Caught While Trying to Enlist

Heh - got you attention did I - well McNews has a McArticle on a McHacker (could this be another term for script kiddie?!?):

Link: http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe....us/index.html

Story Lead-in:
    MADRID, Spain (CNN) -- An 18-year-old suspected Spanish hacker who allegedly breached the top-secret computer security of a U.S. Navy base in San Diego has been arrested, according to the Spanish Civil Guard.
    I think the kid saw the posters was just trying to sign up for the Navy and wanted to circumvent becoming a US citizen - yeah that's it!

Or, as this quote from the article states - is it part of a cyber organized crime group - schee?
    The alleged hacker was part of a group that aimed to breach computer security systems connected to the Internet for illegal means, the Civil Guard's statement said, adding that the group allegedly had breached more than a hundred computer systems, causing damages of more than $500,000.
    I can hear/see the kid now (in Spanish doing the '40's US gangster voice) "You'll neva get me coppers! Mah - schee!... Oh wait - you did..."
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.

Heh - got you attention did I - well McNews has a McArticle on a McHacker (could this be another term for script kiddie?!?):

Link: http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe....us/index.html

Story Lead-in:
    MADRID, Spain (CNN) -- An 18-year-old suspected Spanish hacker who allegedly breached the top-secret computer security of a U.S. Navy base in San Diego has been arrested, according to the Spanish Civil Guard.
    I think the kid saw the posters was just trying to sign up for the Navy and wanted to circumvent becoming a US citizen - yeah that's it!

Or, as this quote from the article states - is it part of a cyber organized crime group - schee?
    The alleged hacker was part of a group that aimed to breach computer security systems connected to the Internet for illegal means, the Civil Guard's statement said, adding that the group allegedly had breached more than a hundred computer systems, causing damages of more than $500,000.
    I can hear/see the kid now (in Spanish doing the '40's US gangster voice) "You'll neva get me coppers! Mah - schee!... Oh wait - you did..."
    \"We\'re the middle children of history.... no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We\'ve all been raised by television to believe that one day we\'ll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won\'t. And we\'re learning slowly that fact. And we\'re very, very pissed off.\" - Tyler (Brad Pitt) Fight Club.