Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mind Hacking!!!

Mind Hacking!!!

What are the guys at the Internet Storm Center somking these days?

With the growing use of two-factor authentication, users are finding it increasingly difficult to safely transport and, especially, store one of the more common devices used in this endeavor; the Smart Card. A device the size and shape of a common credit card, this is different from standard credit cards in that it has an embedded chip for the storage of information, particularly user information and certificates. Recent discussions brought about the point that an individual might be wise to protect the Smart Card with the same degree of protection as the other piece of two-factor authentication, the PIN.

Both devices, at a minimum, require protection from the greatest threat posed to date, and that is electromagnetic psychotronic hacking form mind control carriers (MCCs). In previous articles it was established that psychotronic hacking can be used to decrypt and read brain waves, so the process of hacking a Smart Card would be child's play for MCCs.
    Story

Cheers:
    DjM

Mind Hacking!!!

What are the guys at the Internet Storm Center somking these days?

With the growing use of two-factor authentication, users are finding it increasingly difficult to safely transport and, especially, store one of the more common devices used in this endeavor; the Smart Card. A device the size and shape of a common credit card, this is different from standard credit cards in that it has an embedded chip for the storage of information, particularly user information and certificates. Recent discussions brought about the point that an individual might be wise to protect the Smart Card with the same degree of protection as the other piece of two-factor authentication, the PIN.

Both devices, at a minimum, require protection from the greatest threat posed to date, and that is electromagnetic psychotronic hacking form mind control carriers (MCCs). In previous articles it was established that psychotronic hacking can be used to decrypt and read brain waves, so the process of hacking a Smart Card would be child's play for MCCs.
    Story

Cheers:
    DjM

...hmmm.. read minds...

....read minds of normal people, but people with brain damages is not possible to control cuz brain locked or empty.....

however.... people was alwas wanted to read minds and that comes true.....

first step was to explain dreams.

once on discovery I have seen about that DNA can also contain a lot of information about brain future.

so may be brain waves + DNA = "open book"
    // too far away outside of limit

...hmmm.. read minds...

....read minds of normal people, but people with brain damages is not possible to control cuz brain locked or empty.....

however.... people was alwas wanted to read minds and that comes true.....

first step was to explain dreams.

once on discovery I have seen about that DNA can also contain a lot of information about brain future.

so may be brain waves + DNA = "open book"
    // too far away outside of limit

Re: Mind Hacking!!!

Originally posted here by DjM
    ...psychotronic hacking can be used to decrypt and read brain waves...
    I can honestly say, that I have nightmares every night that I am being psychotronicly hacked by a mind control carriers.

Are they serious when they say it is the "greatest threat posed to date"???

I do like the link they reference in the article though: http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

...but wait! MIT conducted research saying that Tinfoil hats don't work: http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

...but wait! Maybe they want me to believe that... or maybe they are making me believe that...

[gloworange]I'm freakin' out![/gloworange]

-Deeboe
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
    - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

http://tazforum.**********.com/

Re: Mind Hacking!!!

Originally posted here by DjM
    ...psychotronic hacking can be used to decrypt and read brain waves...
    I can honestly say, that I have nightmares every night that I am being psychotronicly hacked by a mind control carriers.

Are they serious when they say it is the "greatest threat posed to date"???

I do like the link they reference in the article though: http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

...but wait! MIT conducted research saying that Tinfoil hats don't work: http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

...but wait! Maybe they want me to believe that... or maybe they are making me believe that...

[gloworange]I'm freakin' out![/gloworange]

-Deeboe
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
    - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

http://tazforum.**********.com/

BANNED
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

BANNED
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

muerto that link gives access denied

muerto that link gives access denied