Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steeltown Crushers do it again!!!

Damn Colts!!!! Damn Patroits!!!! Damn Bears!!!!

I lost a substantial amount of money because of those three teams! I was blown away by that Colts/Steelers game though! WOW!!! From when Manning called off the punt team to the missed field goal, I don't think I even blinked!!!!!

On that note, has any read this yet? Man suffered attack when Steelers' Bettis fumbled!!! Now that is a fan!!

-Deeboe
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
    - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

http://tazforum.**********.com/

That's hilarious, I mean, I'm glad he's okay but, WOW! How many teams have fans like that.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Sorry about the gaff. Musta come from the brain cells killed drinking Iron City Beer in the old days.

The Colts/Steelers game was one of the best games I've seen this season, if not ever. It was a really great game, and it was a hard one for me to choose a side on. I am a Jags fan (hey, at least the Jets were more embarrassed in the playoffs than the Jags) so I didn't really know who I wanted to win. With the season the Colts have had, I'd have liked to have seen them go all the way, plus Tony Dungy's sons suicide, it would have been a nice ending for them this year. On the other hand, I've followed the Steelers since I was a child, and watched the Steel Curtain with my parents. There was much screaming and yelling in my house on Sunday, I can assure you of that. I'm glad that the NFL at least apologized for the horrible officiating. I've never seen such bad calls, ever. The apology doesn't make it better, but at least they didn't have to apologize to the Steelers after they lost because of the bad calls.

My husband, however, says I'm too emotional to watch football. I was almost in tears with the Colts kicker after he missed that kick. I felt so bad for him. And I almost cried when the Bus fumbled too, it was his first fumble of the season, and it could have lost them the game. It was a very emotional game for me.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

No tears here this weekend. The Steelers won and the Seahawks won. Now the only problem is what AM I going to do for the SuperBowl, besides just enjoy a rockin' football game.

Go Steelers!

Go Seahawks!