Thread: Where I can Get an anonymous Emailer Like Kaboom?

Lightbulb Where I can Get an anonymous Emailer Like Kaboom?

Can anyone tell me where to get a good anonymous emailer like kaboom, avalanche or unibomber? I had Kaboom but lost it, now I cant find it? Can anyone help?

Thanks

hmmmmm......that is a way to receive a lot of negative antipoints, but since you are new and that is your first post.......

Try google, a search engine made just for questions like yours. I tried it just for fun and from this I got http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...-8&q=remailers

Results 1 - 10 of about 215,000 for remailers. (0.12 seconds)

Now that is pretty simple isn't it?
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I was going to be nasty... very nasty... Not like any of you can believe that I could possibly be that way.... But, I'm in a particularly good mood right now - I have no idea why - So our vernerable OP here is a lucky little boy.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

you may try the security downloads section of www.astalavista.com . Lots of anonymous remailers.

Remember! Nothing is anonymous in absolute sense... You may be traced back by your IP Address

Since we have been running some interference about kiddies who use these tools to harrass and stalk others--I'm with TS on this. Step with extreme care here if you want to stick around and learn something.

As a sys admin in my previous life, remailers bring the hackles up. I'm tempted to neg indescriminately.

Hold me back, Tiger! Keep me away from the button ...

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Rapier:

SIT!!!!! STAY!!!! Good boy....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

you guys let him live... and you were even nice.... im confused... go figure.. and otherone1, welcome to AO

Hey Hey,

Just for reference... none of those are anonymous mailers... They're all mail bombers... had an actual anonymous mailer been asked about (even though it still wouldn't have been anonymous... ) I may have granted some leeway... but what can I say.. I dunno if I can on this....

OtherOne1: You do realize that your IP Address will be attached to all those emails for the person you bomb... that in many places it's a federal offense and that you will get yourself in trouble right?

Peace,
    HT

guess i spoke too soon...