Ok I pulled this one off of Reuters and laughed my butt off. I really like the part about the recording of classroom lectures being a violation of university policy. Muahahahahah! Now most people who follow politics will know that the UCLA teaching staff is primarily as left wing as they come, and they are not afraid to spout as fact, and hold as truthful standards, their left wing political opinions. So the "violates university policy" is about as hypocrytical as it comes. Come on now, we all know that these very same teachers will say that it is ok to be a "government whistle blower" and give away national secrets about wiretaps, secret prisons, etc..., which happen to be Federal Crimes punishable by death; and which is a "significantly lesser" offense than recording a classroom lecute and selling the recording, thus violating university policy. It seems to me that these liberals would encourage a little classroom recording in the name of free speech, progress, and protecting the student that cannot protect themselves from having to listen and retain questionable political views. Muahahahahahaha!

A conservative alumni group dedicated to "exposing the most radical professors" at the University of California at Los Angeles is offering to pay students $100 to record classroom lectures of suspect faculty.

The Web site of the Bruin Alumni Association also includes a "Dirty Thirty" list of professors considered by the group to be the most extreme left-wing members of the UCLA faculty, as well as profiles on their political activities and writings.

UCLA Chancellor Albert Carnesale Thursday denounced the campaign as "reprehensible," and school officials warned that selling or distributing recordings of classroom lectures without an instructor's consent violates university policy.
Full Article: http://today.reuters.com/news/newsAr...archived=False