Well, my question is, about how long will a processor with a heatsink on it, last without it's fan?

I'm asking because today I opened up my box to change an IDE cable (since the one I had wasn't mine). When I open it I get curious and decide to turn the fan. When I turned the fan (manually) it BARELY moved, and when it did it sreeched. So I wanted to know how fast was the fan actually going since it wasnt moving and plugged in the computer and turned it on. Well, it didn't move at all.

Well I bought a new fan yadda yadda (only $4). But the thing is, my computer was on for 3-4 days prior to me finding out. So how much more days could it have lasted. Now I know that this isn't something people test lol but just a random estimate to fullfill my curiousity I have P3 567MhZ, and luckily, didn't play any high gfx games while the fan wasn't working (not like my computer can actually run high gfx games lol)

Which btw, also explains the mystery as to why my computer was going to slow as I stated in another thread.