dcsimg
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The Steelers rule

I'd say it was their horrible clock management. Holmgren should be kicking himself for that instead of crying about the officiating. I hate whiners.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    I am not going to down talk about the steelers. I do enough of that within the day at school.

I am just going to say:

1. The steelers suck
    2. They were handed that game by the officials
    3. Congratulations for a well played Playoffs.

Originally posted here by phobia
    You obviously didn't watch the game...or read this thread. The Seahawks BLEW IT themselves bud.

3. Congratulations for a well played Playoffs. [/B]
    Damn right! The Steelers, while they played terrible in the SuperBowl, kicked a$$ during the playoffs beating the 1, 2, and 3 seeds...not to mention the whole winning run during the regular season to even get into the playoffs.

Like Korp said: the Steelers know how to make plays...big plays when they count. The Hawks didn't do that.

Ok, now back to infosec topics.

Originally posted here by phobia
    I am not going to down talk about the steelers. I do enough of that within the day at school.

I am just going to say:

1. The steelers suck
    3. Congratulations for a well played Playoffs.
    All of this gibberish when translated into english becomes:

"WAAAAHAAAA WAAAAHHAAAAA WAHAAAHAAAAAA!!!"

The question of the day: Is phobia, Mike Holmgren? If it sounds like a seahawk, looks like a seahawk, well then it must a duck. ouch.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    Sorry for the lateness. Just got back to civilization. I missed the opening and first quarter due to shuttling family from the airport. We had a death in the family.

Anyway, the Hawks could have played better, the officialling is as good as can be expected from the current crop of NFL zebras. Until the last quarter, it was a pretty good game. One of the better, closely matched SuperBowls of recent history.

Congrats to the Steelers. I hope this puts a shining cap on Bettis' career. He deserves to go out with a win.

I think I got all the greenies to the right people. If I missed you, holler.