helping each other

Thread: helping each other

helping each other

I previously posted this in the web dev forum and I realized that it should expand to every area of computing so here goes.

Ok Gents and Ladies,

I have recently have undergone the task of learning a programming language and I hate spending money on books so the majority of the time I am googling the subject but I thought we could try and compile a list of the most visited websites we use for web developing/any computing. It would be for whatever. But in the end I will compile the all the websites listed into a file for quick references for those who are like me and seem to hit a wall sometimes in the design phase. And these can be anytype whether it is fonts, code snippits, inspiration whatever. Please leave a description of the site with the link.

Link -
    Desciption - Open Source Web Development Tutorials

I know that most people here have been to devshed but its and examply. I would like to get a big list compiled I will categorize it and then post it for download. You can then download it to your desktop for easy reference.

Link -
    Description - Everything computers + more
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin