Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Certification Information

Ninja Code Monkey
    I can tell you all about SANS/GIAC certification...
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    I can tell you what NOT to do. Don't let your CISSP lapse like I did. Now I have to take that bastard all over again.

I'm already confirmed for April 23rd for a retest.

ccure.org is a decent site for learning the concepts and terms. Expect to see the hard questions on the exam in the same league as those on ccure.org but not all are that difficult.

Grab the book, read the material, then review over and over. In other words, no different than studying for a final exam. It can be done, you just have to put forth the effort. The material is not difficult. There is just a lot of it.

The best way I can describe the CISSP is the knowledge is an inch deep and a mile wide.

--TH13
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

BANNED
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...