Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please help...

Um... I have had the same problem.
    drivers...

When yuo say you formatted what type did you perform? I would suggest a complete format of everything, the one where you have to re-partition your disk and everything before installing the os. Also if you want to be 99.8% sure its clean use one of those programs that writes random sequences of data to your hdd multiple times to be sure you actually do get rid of any malicious going ons.
    \"He who shall introduce into public affairs the principles of primitive Christianity will change the face of the world.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Yes, when I formatted my disk I started from scratch (format & re partition the drive) then it will hang while trying to save the settings after install. I know there was something malicious because of the way my accounts were being screwed around and the ms services access was being denied. Good call, I think this is what needs to be done. Do you have any recomendations for one of these programs to use?
    Thanks,
    jrumj

OK, so I now have installed my OS and my backup... The computer is back to norm....

Like I said this install was hanging and I could not complete it. What I did was swapped the location of the mem sticks and it works fine now.

Anyone know what would cause this? Does that mean some of my memory is going bad or the bank itself is not working properly?
    Thanks,
    jrumj

OK, so I now have installed my OS and my backup... The computer is back to norm....

Like I said this install was hanging and I could not complete it. What I did was swapped the location of the mem sticks and it works fine now.

Anyone know what would cause this? Does that mean some of my memory is going bad or the bank itself is not working properly?
    Yes, this could be due to problems with your memory or even some crashed hard drive spaces. You should test them both.

Create real estate website design development real estate content management system cms real estate website software.